The Fortnite World Cup

Best way to build is to use the Builder Pro settings and build in a rhythm. For example if R2,L2,L1,R2,R2,R2,R1 builds a box with walls on each side, get the rhythm stuck in your head like the old cheat codes. Doing that quicker than someone else gets you high ground. Problem is it's very hard to get good at.

It isn't, mate, I saw it on my TV. :lol: It's obviously something to do with attempting to lay an object in a confined space and the effect is a pronounced stutter that looks just awful. It was evident in every clip they showed too. Can't imagine paying to watch people play that in a giant arena, like.

I'm not sure if seb but it might not be a stutter, it's the player moving/jumping to place another object just as fast to gain advantage over an opponent. The pro players will build towers in a couple of seconds in the time it takes an average player 30 seconds to build the same tower. They do this to gain height/cover on an opponent.

Best way to build is to use the Builder Pro settings and build in a rhythm. For example if R2,L2,L1,R2,R2,R2,R1 builds a box with walls on each side, get the rhythm stuck in your head like the old cheat codes. Doing that quicker than someone else gets you high ground. Problem is it's very hard to get good at.
Just use “build a pro” hard to get used to like

Back