The For Sale Bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this gone off the site now? sure there was a sub forum for selling gear.

I was going to put my d90 and lenses on there to try and get a local sale as well as some lighting I have.

Wont put any details on as dont want to post against the rules.

Has this gone off the site now? sure there was a sub forum for selling gear.

I was going to put my d90 and lenses on there to try and get a local sale as well as some lighting I have.

Wont put any details on as dont want to post against the rules.

have you got a speedlight for sale by any chance

have you got a speedlight for sale by any chance

No afraid not the lighting is "M" Series ULTRA Studio 600 with a backdrop system and there are a couple of Interfit lights that I used to light up my Lastolite HiLite Background 6x7 ft.

The D90 has three lenses with it 18-55 vr - 55-200 VR and Nikon 50mm f/1.8 D AF Lens.

No afraid not the lighting is "M" Series ULTRA Studio 600 with a backdrop system and there are a couple of Interfit lights that I used to light up my Lastolite HiLite Background 6x7 ft.

The D90 has three lenses with it 18-55 vr - 55-200 VR and Nikon 50mm f/1.8 D AF Lens.
Cracking purchase for someone then.... depending on price ;)

With the lighting I am finding it hard to find a second hand price, if wanting all in both the elemental system (which has all the bags, wireless trigger and everything that comes with it) the interfit lights and the Hilight backround then was looking around the £550 mark? they all a year old cost £900 and have been barely used only ended up doing 5 or so shoots, the Hilight has a small burn mark where a bulb touched it but its on the zip part so obviously doesnt affect the photos at all.

The Camera is 15 months old think around 5000 shots taken and is in perfect condition the lenses too, going off fleabay guess around £700 is a fair price? (if not someone tell me a more realistic figure) all in with the lenses, everything boxed theres the remote and a memory card plus a lowepro bag as well. I'll chuck in my Gorillopad and cheapish tripod for that price as welll (as long as I can find them).

I tried to go pro last year when I was out of work and get a portrait business going which just didnt work out and I am away all the time with work now so get no use out of any of it.

If you buy either of the kits you are pretty much good to go though and shouldnt really need to buy anything else unless you want a full 18-200 lens for walking around with.

I am around this weekend so viewing is possible on Friday daytime/evening or Saturday evening in South Shields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back