The follow button

I wonder how many chunky has following him.
There seems to be loads follow him about like puppies and hang off his every word.
The chunketts.
Gerld!

'Issues'.. what issues?
Issues end in tissues...

knickers knickers knickers
Knickers knickers
Knickers knickers
Knickers knickers
Thought you were a panties lad? Knickers is a most unattractive word and reminds me of my school days and the lasses doing cartwheels against the wall showing off their navey blueys...

Last edited:
I've been getting negative feedback from some people because I decided to follow them, some even calling me a "stalker". I follow all sorts, people I like their opinions and people who seem generally argumentative towards me also. So I resented that accusation, but then again given who was saying it perhaps its understandable.

Never thought people would consider such a thing an issue? I mean the like button I can understand how sinister and disruptive it is, but I never stopped to even consider the follow button for a minute.

Should we campaign to remove this button also? I genuinely thought it was harmless but some posters seem concerned.
Are you sure that when they call you a stalker they aren't just joking around? Maybe, just maybe, it's meant to be funny and not abusive? Just a guess.

I personally don't have a problem with the "follow". To me, it's a show of respect to a poster to let them know that you appreciate and like what they have to say on the message board. Well, for the most part. I follow a few posters and have a few posters who follow me.

In reality, it's kinda pointless, though. It doesn't do anything.

What's the benefits of following someone?
Absolutely nothing other than letting the poster know, "Hey! I appreciate you!".

Now, if they follow you and PM you asking for pics, that's creepy.

I am all in favour of the follow button, I personally dont see the issue with it.

But if others do it at least deserves discussion. Several have already said on this thread alone they find it concerning.

The like button on the other hand I am definitely against as I have said numerous times.
Damn. I almost liked your post but I won't as I don't want to offend you.

I wouldn't like it if anyone started following me, I'd probably just put them on ignore
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure that when they call you a stalker they aren't just joking around? Maybe, just maybe, it's meant to be funny and not abusive? Just a guess.

I personally don't have a problem with the "follow". To me, it's a show of respect to a poster to let them know that you appreciate and like what they have to say on the message board. Well, for the most part. I follow a few posters and have a few posters who follow me.

In reality, it's kinda pointless, though. It doesn't do anything.

Absolutely nothing other than letting the poster know, "Hey! I appreciate you!".

Now, if they follow you and PM you asking for pics, that's creepy.

Damn. I almost liked your post but I won't as I don't want to offend you.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I think I am following you but I'm not a stalker, promise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back