The follow button

FootballFan

Striker
I've been getting negative feedback from some people because I decided to follow them, some even calling me a "stalker". I follow all sorts, people I like their opinions and people who seem generally argumentative towards me also. So I resented that accusation, but then again given who was saying it perhaps its understandable.

Never thought people would consider such a thing an issue? I mean the like button I can understand how sinister and disruptive it is, but I never stopped to even consider the follow button for a minute.

Should we campaign to remove this button also? I genuinely thought it was harmless but some posters seem concerned.

I've been getting negative feedback from some people because I decided to follow them, some even calling me a "stalker". I follow all sorts, people I like their opinions and people who seem generally argumentative towards me also. So I resented that accusation, but then again given who was saying it perhaps its understandable.

Never thought people would consider such a thing an issue? I mean the like button I can understand how sinister and disruptive it is, but I never stopped to even consider the follow button for a minute.

Should we campaign to remove this button also? I genuinely thought it was harmless but some posters seem concerned.

Back