the fish pun thread (to be accurate and protect the spawny)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillQuayForever said:
TopCat said:
Was about to post another message, but my sister told me to telephone my mum. she said "Cal-ar-ma-eh?"

Sorry

Top work fella - I was thinking of a way to get calamari in there, but couldn't. Excellent play my good friend.

You really are a rock, matey - nice one.

I'm chuffed as well. I bet six squid he could do it.

Well it looks like I caused a bit of a frenzy by my Matthew Kelly joke.
From now on I pledge to be as innocent as a monk.fish puns? who thought of fish puns?

Cockney Mackem said:
BillQuayForever said:
TopCat said:
Was about to post another message, but my sister told me to telephone my mum. she said "Cal-ar-ma-eh?"

Sorry

Top work fella - I was thinking of a way to get calamari in there, but couldn't. Excellent play my good friend.

You really are a rock, matey - nice one.

I'm chuffed as well. I bet six squid he could do it.

You're just copying my threads now!! (see above)!!! :wink:

I do like this thread though - its a ray of something.

TopCat said:

Sorry

TC you must be a brain sturgeon to have thought that up!

BillQuayForever said:

I honestly didn't see your previous pun, guv, it's just a case of great minds think alike. Barracuda'nt claim to be the first person to think that gag up and neither could you.

Cockney Mackem said:
BillQuayForever said:

I honestly didn't see your previous pun, guv, it's just a case of great minds think alike. Barracuda'nt claim to be the first person to think that gag up and neither could you.

Barracudan't??? Absolutely belting one matey - it is vying with calamari for the top spot.

I was gonna go out with mate of mine who studies religion, but he phoned earlier to say he was ill. So there's no chance of a pint with a sick theologist tonight then!

Taxi...............[/b]

Royston Vasey said:
I was gonna go out with mate of mine who studies religion, but he phoned earlier to say he was ill. So there's no chance of a pint with a sick theologist tonight then!

Taxi...............[/b]

You like a good song dont you - would you have put salmon the jukebox ?

Hetzkes Ballet Teacher said:
Royston Vasey said:

Taxi...............

You like a good song dont you - would you have put salmon the jukebox ?

Aye, you know me, I like a good tuna, you old prawn star!

All this reminds me of when I went river-fishing by kayak in iceland. It was freezing cold so I lit a fire in the boat, and it sank. Silly me, I should have listened to me mam when she told me not to try and have me kayak and heat it.

:oops:

Hetzkes Ballet Teacher said:
All this reminds me of when I went river-fishing by kayak in iceland. It was freezing cold so I lit a fire in the boat, and it sank. Silly me, I should have listened to me mam when she told me not to try and have me kayak and heat it.

:oops:

that's reely bad that is!

think we need a bit more practice on fish puns as walrus-ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back