The Fire Station

Was in on Saturday night. Really impressed. It was very busy and there was a good mix on people in there.

I really think that area of the town is going to do really well especially when to auditorium is built.

Just went past this place for first time since it opened and they've done a tasteful job on it and it looked chocker at half past five.

Was in at about half 5 yesterday ,chocker but served in less than ten minutes
Done a great job of it ,not sure if it's somewhere I'd go regular
Went in Peacock for first time and it just felt like The derry with a paint job

I must be getting old jazzy but waiting ten minutes for a beer just isn’t cricket in my eyes, if I’m having a skin full that works out at about an hour and a half waiting across the course of the night! I’m glad its doing well though, good news for Sunderland.

I must be getting old jazzy but waiting ten minutes for a beer just isn’t cricket in my eyes, if I’m having a skin full that works out at about an hour and a half waiting across the course of the night! I’m glad its doing well though, good news for Sunderland.
Less than ten ,I go out for enjoyment ,I don't clock watch ,your hour n half hour isn't hanging by your balls ,breath in enjoy life ,talk to someone .Crickets shit as well

Back