The Fire Station

I imagine it to take quite a bit of trade from POC,the way you’s chaps are describing it sounds like that type of boozer

Overall I was very impressed. Busy all night with a range of ages leading to a good atmosphere. Beer was good and prices comparable to similar pubs. One of the lads got a pizza and said it was good.
Only downside was the inexperienced bar staff. There were plenty of them and they were all working hard but they haven't yet mastered the skill of knowing who is next to be served. Every time I went to the bar it was a lottery and you had to rely on the others waiting being honest about who was next. I'm sure it will improve but I could see people getting frustrated.
8/10
Good barmaids are a bit thin on the ground these days ,back in the day they used to serve 2/3 people at a time .

I imagine it to take quite a bit of trade from POC,the way you’s chaps are describing it sounds like that type of boozer

Good barmaids are a bit thin on the ground these days ,back in the day they used to serve 2/3 people at a time .
I think Fitzies have always got it right. You know that you will get served in turn and they make sure they acknowledge people who are waiting.

Was in at about half 5 yesterday ,chocker but served in less than ten minutes
Done a great job of it ,not sure if it's somewhere I'd go regular
Went in Peacock for first time and it just felt like The derry with a paint job

Back