The FIFA Women's World Cup 2019: Haway the Lasses

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date

It won’t find a big audience ever. The fact is people watch football in their millions because generations of family have supported the clubs or countries. If you’re watching other football it’s normally because you hate them or they play a nice brand of football. Let’s face it women are shit at football and nobody cares. You just aren’t allowed to admit it. It should not be on the telly at all.
Keep up, it has a big audience.

What to look for when the USWNT plays

The top favourite to win the tournament and that’s understandable. But I’m not as sanguine. In the run up to the WC wins have been as expected but the goals against the mid tier teams (Mexico etc.) have come from moments of individual brilliance; this won’t happen or work against other teams in the top five or six. A shock exit in an early knock out match is a distinct possibility, ensuing meltdown in the USA for a team that has been hyped as maybe the best ever of USWNT history.

FD: Concerned USWNT Supporter.

Last edited:
Hardly anyone cares about this. I don’t understand why it’s getting any coverage. They’re piss poor at football. Possibly put it on Dave channel or something.

It costs clubs a bomb as well. The clubs should scrap women’s football. If the woman are so arsed then start your own clubs don’t try to get a head start by jumping on an already established club.

It's being broadcast in over 200 countries worldwide.

It's being broadcast in over 200 countries worldwide.
The Denmark game was played at Walsall in front of 8k. I mean Haway. That just proves that nobody cares.

Let’s face it it’s on tv because the companies are shitting themselves not to look sexist. Let’s face it nobody will be watching this World Cup.

See the ingerlish arrogance has spread to the lasses game now

I’m not an England supporter but follow the women’s international closely. England is very very good and I personally place them second most likely to win (after France). Scotland will consider it a moral victory to advance past the group stage. Credit to them as one of the most improved since the last WC in Canada. (Which they did not play in).

See the ingerlish arrogance has spread to the lasses game now
The scotch are shit at everything apart from whisky there wee jock poppycock. We will smash you at anything we want.

Keep up, it has a big audience.

What to look for when the USWNT plays

The top favourite to win the tournament and that’s understandable. But I’m not as sanguine. In the run up to the WC wins have been as expected but the goals against the mid tier teams (Mexico etc.) have come from moments of individual brilliance; this won’t happen or work against other teams in the top five or six. A shock exit in an early knock out match is a distinct possibility, ensuing meltdown in the USA for a team that has been hyped as maybe the best ever of USWNT history.

FD: Concerned USWNT Supporter.
Hopefully we will be knocked out ASAP. Absolute joke.

The last one was class, I'm looking forward to it. You're just coming across as a dick.
Look at the state of it man :lol:

Last edited:
The scotch are shit at everything apart from whisky there wee jock poppycock. We will smash you at anything we want.

Hopefully we will be knocked out ASAP. Absolute joke.

Look at the state of it man :lol:

Smash Scotland apart from football, rugby, tennis tiddlywinks etc etc etc

We own you man, you are the international Mags

:oops: should have thought that through :lol:
:lol:

Smash Scotland apart from football, rugby, tennis tiddlywinks etc etc etc

We own you man, you are the international Mags
Rarely you win the odd meaningless game but when it comes to it we always put you back in your small box. Nothing little nation like say djibouti or somewhere. Most people think it’s a city in England.

Last edited:
You haven’t gone to this? :lol:

Aye but that’s the norm that. Have you seen the goalkeepers?
That’s part of the strategy and tactics that makes this distinct from men’s football. The keepers are shorter slower and not as athletic so the Beth Meads of the game go for long distance lobs. A beauty to watch.

Back