1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Facebook Nonsense Thread

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Sandboy, Jun 2, 2017.

1. becs

becs Striker Contributor

Story on our village page:

A bloke posted to say a road is closed due to emergency gas main works but it should be open again by the weekend.
    People post several screen shots of other sites including the council site saying it'll be closed until the 22nd.
    The bloke says ignore them as it will be open again by the weekend.
    Poor bloke gets more stick claiming the council are always right.
    Bloke posts to inform people he's the foreman so he knows more than the council and it will be open by the weekend :lol:

2. #hatingsentences

Big Sharp Teeth and KeefBeer like this.
  3. Bad_mother

Bad_mother Striker

#spew #vom #hurl

ouro and RestlessNatives like this.
  4. becs

becs Striker Contributor

5. The King of Um

The King of Um Midfield

Beard, nose, ear, hedge, mmmm, piping hot.

BiffaBeercan and mux like this.
  6. I was nominated to post a picture of my dog [​IMG] only one photo! I've tagged people who are great dog people to join the challenge to keep this running. Let's flood Facebook with positive dog pictures, instead of negative ideas. If I have tagged you please copy the text into your status, post one photo of your dog(s)and tag some friends with dogs

Hardly a fucking challenge is it? It's not like these buggers aren't already flooding Facebook with pictures of their manky hounds.
    Needless to say she ignored the bit that said 'just one photo' and posted three.

7. becs

becs Striker Contributor

There's a black and white photo challenge doing the rounds as well and I've had a chain letter Christmas tree by PM to forward which I haven't.

That sodding elf will be starting soon with all the "ooooohhhh look at how zany we are with our elf" pictures. Bah humbug!

8. I've seen the black and white photo thing and it tends to be the more sensible creative types who are doing it which is a surprise. I guess the usual FB types wouldn't understand black and white or photos without a Snapchat filter.

9. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Striker

I'm doing that this week. Inspires you to take a few more interesting photos hopefully.
    Bit more entertaining than most of the shite on there

becs likes this.
  10. alisafc

alisafc Full Back

My friend first did the elf thing years ago before it took off here. Had me bad laughing at some of them the naughty little shit gave the kids bad ideas :lol: but she ran out of ideas, got loads more for the year after. Then last year a good elf came and the kids we're really disappointed so she's been asking for naughty elf ideas as he's coming back this year :lol::lol:

becs likes this.
  11. becs

becs Striker Contributor

Agree there's a few decent pics like yours but most I've seen are just the usual stuff but in black and white.

12. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Striker

I'll have to find something interesting today

becs likes this.
  13. This. If I see one more photo of William & Ethan's school stuff I'll scream!!

becs likes this.
  14. Bad_mother

Bad_mother Striker

Are you me ??

Add in any of the "post your knicker colour for cancer awareness" and that's a full house.

(Dunno why I'm on Facebook really... )

becs likes this.
  15. So that people like me can see pics of your dogs and birds, man woman man. :)

Bad_mother and AB22 Easy Tiger like this.
  16. errant

errant Striker

is that one of those ones where its a bit random, with no explanation really so only the really nosey twats will investigate that its really cancer awareness?

17. Sir Lancelot

Sir Lancelot Winger

It doesn’t have to include people or animals so it is a bit of a challenge to those whose photos consist of them and their offspring pouting into the camera.

18. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Striker

I'm quite pleased with the one I've taken today. I'll hoy it up in a bit

19. AB22 Easy Tiger

AB22 Easy Tiger Even better than before Staff Member Contributor

And the patio

Bad_mother and HellsBells like this.
  20. Bad_mother

Bad_mother Striker

It's a verandah man woman man :lol:

AB22 Easy Tiger likes this.