1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Facebook Nonsense Thread

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Sandboy, Jun 2, 2017.

1. David Sowerbutts

David Sowerbutts Goalkeeper

2. girojim

girojim Striker

3. Cowvahlo

Cowvahlo Striker

We need hippies to breed to balance out the fascists who join the police force.....;)

tunstall birdman and Mick Dundee like this.
  4. duff_man

duff_man Striker

Just like you need clever people like me to balance out the fucknuts like yourself (little yellow winky face)

5. Malloy

Malloy Central Defender

Reported.

Oh.. wait you said little yellow winky face... my bad

Cowvahlo and duff_man like this.
  6. Mick Dundee

Mick Dundee Striker

7. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

An play Facebook bingo with that one. All the favourites are in there

8. duff_man

duff_man Striker

Someone has just shared this so no idea who the original author is

Just spent nearly an hour looking for the source of the smell in my 2 year old bedroom only to discover she has done a poo on the window sill behind the curtains this this my life!!

Edited..... just to confirm this is human poo well 2 year old little girl poo not animal poo thanks to the kind lady who messaged me to warn me social services will get involved if I have cat poo on my window I haven't even got a cat.

Edit 2 .... just to clarify the I don't encourage my feral child to climb on window sills she decided to get up there to get toys during nap time please don't hate

Edit 3... to the person who said it was a joke nope I wish as a mum of 3 kids a job and a small business I haven't got the energy to do this. I just have a feral kid!!

Edit 4.... I'll take the disgusting vile parent comments although I did share it on the unmumsy mum page so I think people are missing the point but disappointed in the people who have stalked my profile and said I shouldn't of posted this because I'm a nhs nurse!! IT'S NOT A PATIENTS poo or a cats poo or my poo it's my 2 year old poo!!! And I work very hard at my job looking after people as well as caring for my 3 kids! And always treat my patients with the up most respect care and confidentially and I actually have been entertaining them with my poo story

Sorry more edits

Edit 5 ......at no time was she at risk of falling out the window its locked and the blackout blind was down although I'm very surprised at her climbing skills and will have to evaluate my health and safety

Edit 6.... She doesn't feel embarrassed, humiliated or mentality scarred by this post because she's 2 and she doesn't have a Facebook account but I can't guarantee I won't hold it against here at a later point

Edit 7... to the lady who called me an idiot well she's probably right but 3 kids a job and life something got to give!!

Edit 8... thanks to guy who's just asked me on a date

Edit 9....yes defiantly her poo not mine I'm toilet trained yes she is 2 and no she doesn't drink a can of John Smith's a day !

Edit 10 thanks to the man calling me a cretin a very under used word. Should I be worried that a man with a computer generated profile picture is reading posts directed to the unmumsy mum page. And I'm the cretin

Edit 11 .....just to confirm it's not daddy's poo either that would be weird daddy would like me to comfirm he is toilet trained

Edit 12 sorry to edit again to the lovely person that implied my house is covered " in shit" her words not mine. I can guarantee that my house does not have any poo in any other rooms (that I know of) I have a very beautiful clean house just a 2 year old who likes to share!!

Edit 13 ... I didn't say I couldn't manage my 3 kiddies I just said I didn't have time to poo to make this up

Edit 14... I apologise to my poor little girl who is apparently not going to get a job because apparently employers Google poo on the windowsill posts as references

Edit 15 especially for David Australia although my hubbie probably would agree I'm on fb too much I can't sit and stare at the kids while they are asleep to prevent freak poo accidents but thanks for your input xx

Edit 16... and NO I wouldn't or shouldn't smack her for this or for anything she does. Horrified by that comment

Oooh another edit sorry 17.....nope not on the dole but I'm sure many people in circumstances where they have been forced to claim benefit don't encourage pooing on windowsills. Also not a immigrant although in was born in Wales does that count but I work with lots of wonderful people from lots of different cultures who guess what work hard saving your lives xx

Edit 18.... you keep giving it to me. Nobody felt violated by this picture ....dont worry the poo is fine and content in its new found public status. And the culprit is happily watching Peppa pig x

Edit 19 ...errr no I didn't taste it to see if it actually was poo ill save that post for my next FB misadventure

Edit 20....no I didn't let her do it yes that is weird and disgusting but hey she did it anyway!

Edit 21 ....no I'm not a money grabbing attention seeking fool who sells their story to the Daily Mirror!! They just took it I haven't snogged anyone from love island I just posted a random poo picture. I have asked them to make a donation to PANDAs for using my picture xx

Edit 22 to the lovely funny man in America no I don't feed her ??? ALPO which give googled is either a South American drug dealer or dog food xx

Edit 23.... Yes yes yes I agree there is far more important things and no I don't think this will affect Brexit

Edit 24 ... I'll take a lot but C##T is slightly harsh you must be very angry with this poo picture

Thanks for all your lovely poo related replies I'm overwhelmed with all your lovely messages and as the post is intended if it has made one mummy smile and relate on a bad day then I'll take the haters xxx

MackemBob, becs, HellsBells and 3 others like this.
  9. girojim

girojim Striker

****, this name has changed your life : *****

Fucking right she did Con woman slag liar and the biggest cunt I know **** **** might of fooled me then but now never will anyone that comes in her life I actually feel sorry for scum on earth and see your day with me ha I'm fkn waiting you moron btw this woman lied said she had cancer twice and had no womb then the fkn idiot fell pregnant all them lies for sympathyg cause you not only ripped me off with money but 29 other people fkn ugly human what mug would even give that lowlife any time at all !!!! Slut can't stand ya al be ready waiting Don't tell people tell me shame you didn't have the bottle when I got a grip of you last time you fkn peace of shit [​IMG]if anyone's mates with this fkn idiot before you delete me share this so the fat ugly **** sees that it hasn't ended and she's not pregnant anymore [​IMG]

10. Cowvahlo

Cowvahlo Striker

Fair play to her, that’s actually quite good.

007Iron, mux, Slippery Jim and 2 others like this.
  11. I haven’t read this but I no will be full of lies, does it say the “victim” started the fight did it say the victim bite Carl before hand!! no it won’t will like they failed to play all the cctv that’s shows Carl been attacked only shows Carl to make Carl out to be a monster!!!!

:lol::lol:
    That's peak FB rage. Proper fuming from guessing about what the article may have said. I know the Echo is shit but a lot seem to be directing their anger at the paper for reporting what happened in court.

peil and girojim like this.
  12. Struts

Struts Midfield

Jolene?

13. girojim

girojim Striker

How can you admit you haven't read an article then get angry about the contents?

14. tunstallhill

tunstallhill Winger

Honestly got people on my Facebook with pictures of elves and xmas films and the likes with 'love this time of year' etc... how can you feel xmasy in fucking November? It's normally the last 2 weeks before black eye friday, then the week before NYE then back to earth with a bump on 2nd january. 3 weeks of xmassy feelings maximum. And it needs to be cold

tunstall birdman likes this.
  15. girojim

girojim Striker

Finish this housework get our chicken dinner with all the trimmers ready for tea later get beauts from school bathed ready for another little family night and movie priceless never tell a woman too rest and take it easy house to run and kids to feed and make everyone happy ready to get all cosy tonight #lovinglife#[​IMG][​IMG]haters

16. Pop

Pop Striker

Tell her to fuck off Jim.

mux and DufraisFTM like this.
  17. girojim

girojim Striker

[​IMG][​IMG]hater

peil, Dubai Si, mux and 1 other person like this.
  18. her hubby's walked out hasn't he ? Or he's about to

Dubai Si, ouro and RestlessNatives like this.
  19. Pop

Pop Striker

He's gone.

peil and RestlessNatives like this.
  20. I'll give it two weeks before she's stood outside his new lass's house in her dressing gown and slippers hoying Lambrini bottles at the windows. #lovinglife

Dubai Si, mux, taipeisafc and 3 others like this.