1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Facebook Nonsense Thread

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Sandboy, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Twisted

Twisted Striker

[​IMG]

ANonnyMoose and HoffTTM like this.
  2. Scimmy

Scimmy Striker

That reminds me of a complaint some UK simpleton had made to a package holiday company regarding their holiday on the Costa Del Sol.

"Nobody at the travel company warned us that our destination would be swarming with foreigners!!"

KarenDent and becs like this.
  3. Butters

Butters Winger

Some very interesting reading on the Funky Indian Facebook page :lol:

4. ha'way then - save my blood pressure and brain cells and give a summary!

5. errant

errant Striker

facebook is for bellends, the end.

Twisted and tunstall birdman like this.
  6. becs

becs Striker Contributor

Someone in the village group posted today:

"Reindeer hot chocolate cones, santa cones and reindeer magic dust ready to order. Check my page out"

It's only August man, woman, man :eek:

7. super-niall

super-niall Striker

8. someone scammed them.. he outed them and then loads of idiots piled in calling them nonces, fiddlers, and general racism

9. :lol:

I used to work in a supermarket that had other shops rent space as a concession. One of them was a travel agent. I answered the phone one day and got an ear full from a woman saying she wouldn't shop in the store again as they had had a rotten holiday and also been promised a room upgrade that didn't materilise. I did offer her the correct phone number to complain to the travel agent explaining that Icouldn't put her straight through as we were seperate businessess but she still maintained it was the stores fault. Some people are thick!!!!

tunstall birdman and Scimmy like this.
  10. Cowvahlo

Cowvahlo Striker

:lol:

11. nelford_safc

nelford_safc Striker

12. becs

becs Striker Contributor

:lol::lol::lol:

13. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

This is probably my favourite thread ever. I don't have a Facebook account & this thread gives all the information that I need to know to stop me from registering on the fucking thing.

People are morons.

14. tunstallhill

tunstallhill Winger

15. becs

becs Striker Contributor

just a word of warning for yous the police informed me today that if your fob for your car is in working distance of your car there is a device that can bounce a signal off your fob and open your car and advises I put my fob in the microwave to be safe who would of new that eh

Mackem00, KarenDent, Malloy and 4 others like this.
  16. Royston Vasey

Royston Vasey Striker

17. Sideshow Bob2

Sideshow Bob2 Striker

Literally a Facebook meltdown if he ever forgets they're in there and turns it on...

becs likes this.
  18. the walrus

the walrus Winger

"Absalutly discussin what I seen today, some woman in tescos letting her daughter drink out of all the bottles of coke then putting them bck on shelf!!!"

Seaham Towny and KarenDent like this.
  19. becs

becs Striker Contributor

Status from a mag mate just now:

I'd sell the stupid baldy tw@t.... captain's armband you're having a laugh....muppett

:lol::lol:

edit: and he just posted this on my status :lol::lol:

Better to be loosing in the premier league than winning in a 2nd rate league

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  20. Malloy

Malloy Central Defender

There'll be some beauties from them lot today. Wish I had Facebook again to watch them