The Facebook Nonsense Thread

On a disgustingly early train to a work thing. Suited and booted as is everyone in my compartment. Everyone in my vicinity is a man. The chap on the trolley called me love the first time he served me and darling the second time. He has called all of the men around me Sir, both times. So, the second time, I said "are you aware that you have called me love and darling on the two occasions we've spoken but you are calling all of the men Sir?" At which point he stuttered a bit and apologised. WIBU in calling out what I felt was total sexism - he didn't call any of the men love! Or am I just a grumpy moo because I've been up for hours and have a long and difficult day ahead and the poor man was just trying to be friendly?!

---

I feel sorry for the poor bloke!

JohnSmithUK

Central Defender
On a disgustingly early train to a work thing. Suited and booted as is everyone in my compartment. Everyone in my vicinity is a man. The chap on the trolley called me love the first time he served me and darling the second time. He has called all of the men around me Sir, both times. So, the second time, I said "are you aware that you have called me love and darling on the two occasions we've spoken but you are calling all of the men Sir?" At which point he stuttered a bit and apologised. WIBU in calling out what I felt was total sexism - he didn't call any of the men love! Or am I just a grumpy moo because I've been up for hours and have a long and difficult day ahead and the poor man was just trying to be friendly?!

---

Fair play in my opinion.

---

Everyone knows that before 9AM the appropriate terms of address are 'Sizzlechest' for gentlemen and 'Big Tits' for birds - servants have no manners these days

---

He should have offered her a chocolate finger.

Tomma

Winger

---

You were absolutely right to call him out (although I don't know what WIBU means!)
I once had a row with a salesman in a shopping centre who tried to stop Mrs Tomma to sell us a Sky package - his opening gambit was 'excuse me, sweetheart'. I went bloody crackers.

Longy

Striker

---

That’s the problem with you bra burning types, you just aggressively bully weak men. In this case, a trolley dolley.

You make me sick it was fair enough actually but I have my doubts it happened.

Last edited:

Beau Tye

Subs Bench
or my god spent 2 days reedin threw this thred im 59 +fkn descuded carnt beeleave how thick peapole r on facebook i no there mite be reaper cushions for sayin this but i a soon they never went to skool or didnt pay ne tenshun + dont get me started with the scary shit im 59 + darnt take the dog out in case theirs ne white vans with peepel i can sea dont talk english try to take my baby + im not drinkin in sunderland agen im 59 + scared these muslemic rape gangs mite try to bum me bean tellen peeple in r couldy sack abowt this and there discusted where not safe in are own country ne more i reely worry 4 are kids + gran kids growing up with this time 4 the electric to put these polutishuns out to pastor + vote 4 a proper guverment
rant over
ps if ne1 dosnt like what ive sed … suck me flaps