The Facebook Nonsense Thread

Just seen Derek Acorah's live feed pop up in my newsfeed (someone on my friends list is trying to interact with the charlatan). The're all typing "spirit, spirit, spirit" in the comments box ffs. I might join in, anyone got that pic that often gets posted in here of him putting his hand to his head thinking / trying to summon up spirits ?

Just seen Derek Acorah's live feed pop up in my newsfeed (someone on my friends list is trying to interact with the charlatan). The're all typing "spirit, spirit, spirit" in the comments box ffs. I might join in, anyone got that pic that often gets posted in here of him putting his hand to his head thinking / trying to summon up spirits ?
Hoy up a photo of Clinton Baptiste instead.

TO ANYONE LOOKING TO WORK FROM HOME

AMAZON is offering a work from home jobs.
Working hours is from 9:00am-1:30p Monday to Fridays, You will be earning £27 per hour for this position. You are also expected online at all times during working the hours. If interested follow my LINK. No Hype NO BS, Not here to scams nor waste your time or mine. Do the job get paid simple as that. I'm offering you an opportunity that can literally put an end to your struggle.
For INTERESTED people only.https://sjgfdub.blogspot.com/

Longy

Striker
That argument is pointless, the whole premise of facebook is a bit shit regardless of who you are friends with
The premise for one of the biggest franchise in the world is shit?!

Personally, the platform is worth it for me just to follow bands that I like. Live videos, gig announcements etc all in one place.