1. The forums are temporarily closed for new registrations
    We expect to re-open for new users towards the end of July.
    Dismiss Notice

The Facebook Nonsense Thread

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Sandboy, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Striker

Mother of God...

I have work to do this afternoon. This could keep me going for ages!

Why was this petition rejected?
    It’s not clear what the petition is asking the UK Government or Parliament to do

Fucking hell. Imagine being that dense that you can't even mash your keyboard well enough to get your point across.
    That was the response to...

ride a 250cc at 19 and over on a cbt
    Maybe some people don’t have enough money to get there BIG bike test done, 125cc aren’t that good they don’t last as long and you can’t go to certain places. 250cc are more reliable and I think the age of 19+ is more mature to ride safe.

Oooo the BIG Bike test :lol:
    What an absolute pillock

Bring Back Futurama?!
    Boris Johnson needs to show the public his collection of buses

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    JAZZMANB likes this.
  2. errant

errant Striker

some seem to have a sense of humor too...

Rejected petition
    Ensure Rt Hon Boris Johnson MP auctions his models of buses publicly for charity
    Boris Johnson MP, candidate for future Prime Minister says he makes models of buses. We believe as potential future PM and even as the former Mayor of London these would be of hugely historical and political, artistic value to the British people and should be shown publicly & auctioned for charity.
    Rejected petition
    I’d like to see the bus Boris Johnson made from a wine box.
    If he does indeed make these buses then it’s rather nice I think, but if he doesn’t and is shown to just make stuff up on the spot then he shouldn’t be prime minister.​

3. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Striker

4. Remove Danny and Arabella from love island
    They r sly
    Petition: Remove Danny and Arabella from love island

:lol:

All UK televised football games to have the option of no commentary
    More often that not, UK football commentators supplement the ambient crowd noise with a combination of statistics gleaned from Wikipedia and the identification of the player in possession of the ball - something the viewer can often manage simply by looking at the TV set.
    Petition: All UK televised football games to have the option of no commentary

I do agree with that one mind :D

Arkle and HellsBells like this.
  5. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

Petition: Criminalise Australians leaving the UK after marrying a British national.
    Criminalise Australians leaving the UK after marrying a British national.
    It should be made unlawful for an Australian to have the freedom to come to the UK, marry a British national, have children and then decide to return to Australia for a better life. Once you're in, you're in.

Just Australians mind. You can feel the bitterness in that one.

Petition: ban sharia law
    ban sharia law
    we have british laws and no one should be above that law

Why was this petition rejected?
    It’s not clear what the petition is asking the UK Government or Parliament to do.

We can't accept your petition because it's not clear what action you would like the UK Government or Parliament to take.

In a response to a previous petition about Sharia law, the Government said:

"There are a number of Sharia councils in England and Wales which help Muslim communities resolve civil and family disputes, by making recommendations, which they hope the parties will abide by. They are not part of the court system in this country and have no means of enforcing their decisions. If any of the decisions or recommendations they make are contrary to national law (including the Equality Act 2010) then national law prevails. This is no different to any other council or tribunal - whether or not based on Sharia principles."

You can read the full response here:

Archived Petition: Ban all sharia law in the u.k

It is therefore not clear what action you would like the Government to take, since Sharia councils already operate under British law in the UK.

You can just imagine the absolute thick heed that submitted that.

Keawyeds likes this.
  6. errant

errant Striker

Keawyeds likes this.
  7. South Hylton

South Hylton Midfield

8. Longy

Longy Striker

Apologies for being thick here, but what did she actually mean?!

9. Kevj

Kevj Striker

Condensing. Do you know nothing?

Vinyl Score and muggboots like this.
  10. Yet another 'nearly' committed a crime.

South Hylton likes this.
  11. Longy

Longy Striker

One of the first comments I read was a lad with a Sunderland badge blaming it on “opening the doors to the eastern block”. :rolleyes:

Luckily our criminals are honest ones.

South Hylton likes this.
  12. Condensing.

Tumble driers are either vented (tube out the back that goes outside) or condensing (plastic tub inside it to catch the water vapour).

Longy likes this.
  13. Longy

Longy Striker

Nah. Haven’t got a dryer, I use the washing line. The last dryer we had was shit.

14. I liked the comments from people who had paid to have their palm read and thought it was bullshit :lol:

15. Amnorrageordie

Amnorrageordie Midfield

Condenser shirley?

16. Ciro_DiMarzio

Ciro_DiMarzio Goalkeeper

Possibly operator error there mate.

17. WhoAreYa73

WhoAreYa73 Midfield

:lol:

18. El Matador

El Matador Striker

Since when did Britain become so xenophobic ?
    I read an even more hate filled one the other day about 2 lads who had allegedly talked too and winked at some lasses outside McDonalds in Southwick (?).The vitriol on the thread was incredible, the only alleged "evidence" was the initial post, which was complete with photos of the lads and a car with registration plate !

19. c032745y

c032745y Winger

That dryer might consider itself far superior to anyone, might be an accurate description