The Facebook Nonsense Thread

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Sandboy, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Old Prestonian

Old Prestonian Striker

and a lean on the bar.

2. you’d just get into protractored arguments with the regulars

3. StiflerPG

StiflerPG Midfield

Discrace. Should be put through tables and hit with kendo sticks.

4. South Hylton

South Hylton Central Defender

He's dead Susan x

mux, Frijj, Keawyeds and 5 others like this.
  5. D.A

D.A Striker

6. I’ve seen that lad busking on the quayside a few times. Awful to see as he’s clearly got mental issues.

7. D.A likes this.
  8. Amnorrageordie

Amnorrageordie Midfield

Some really shocking news. The Royal British Legion are not selling poppies in certain areas on Nov 11 this year. This is because some minorities say that it will upset them. I say sod off ... The poppy is a symbol of reverence for our fallen heroes of all the wars the BRITISH military have fought in. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN BRITAIN! BRITISH CITIZENS STAND UP AND SAY 'WE WANT THE POPPY SOLD EVERY WHERE IN THE UK'. THIS IS OUR RIGHT TO REVERE OUR FALLEN.. PLEASE RE-POST

DJP, Dubai Si and HellsBells like this.
  9. South Hylton

South Hylton Central Defender

Seen him on the Quayside before and in Durham on one of the bridges doing all that, he's just a pisstaker I think, rather than someone with mental health issues, could be wrong though... Funny like. I can still hear him wailing Yesterday, like it was, er yesterday..:lol:

10. duff_man

duff_man Striker

11. Longy

Longy Striker

Yeah, someone I knows shared this. “In certain areas.” A bit vague.

12. I saw this earlier. It was a shared post, and frankly I'm surprised at the friend who reposted it, very much not like her to check stuff first Anyway, I was able to comment on the original poster's feed, asking specifically which areas he was referring to. I still await a reply!

13. Longy

Longy Striker

Certain ones man lefty!

HellsBells and Vinny the Mackem like this.
  14. I'm glad you cleared that up! :lol:

Longy likes this.
  15. Arthur80

Arthur80 Midfield

Saw him singing an enthusiastic version of byker grove, i like his style and would rather give him a couple of quid than some boring tw@t singing shite ed sheeran songs.

South Hylton and D.A like this.
  16. This! I much prefer the reading the rantings of narcissistic thick bitches.:)

17. I'm surprised at these bans when we used to be allowed to sell them in Dubai

RestlessNatives likes this.
  18. errant

errant Striker

and we're off! its poppy fascist season!

did the sellers not need two meathead bouncers, festooned in cod army fatigues & tats in dubai though? like you would get on Thanet High Street?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  19. DufraisFTM

DufraisFTM Striker

There’s a baby in the bonny babies competition called Royalty-Beau :eek:

Arkle and RestlessNatives like this.
  20. My first thought was that the poor girl (or boy) would be relentlessly bullied, but on second thoughts perhaps not as they all have stupid bloody names these days:

"Royalty-Beau, meet your new classmate, Breezeblock Carpetbomber"

Arkle, mux, The Lambton Worm and 2 others like this.