The Facebook Nonsense Thread

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Sandboy, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Striker

Scratters Gonna Scrat.

These are the kind of people I would not deem eligible for help with fuel bills if they're going to fritter away coin on branded trainers

2. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

That area mentioned is pure 'lebo' country. Very high proportion of that 2.2% would live around there. So, Maccas are jsut catering to their local population really. No need for outrage.

Slippery Jim likes this.
  3. Good area to open a pointy shoes shop selling a sideline of hair oil ?

Dubai Si likes this.
  4. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

Someone kicking off on Sunderland Selling Page about halal at KFC. Original post funny enough but this is me favourite reply

5. D.A

D.A Striker

I've had great fun.

6. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

Saw that :lol:

7. girojim

girojim Striker

jesus christ

dowte :lol:

8. Nothing to report from police.

#poowatch

9. Ben Gardner

Ben Gardner Midfield

People can't be this bad at spelling, surely? Which leaves the question, "why do they abuse the English language in such a way?"

Is it some sort of scratter code whereby the worse your spelling (or the most updates in CAPS you post?), then the lower your standing on the social ladder - thereby making you a better scratter?

Is it a post-school rebellion where, after a small number of years in the education system and being forced by teacher to spell correctly, you suddenly have the urge to rebel and spell like a 3 year old?

Laziness comes into it, obviously. "A no hun, txt me" is an example.

Or, horror of horrors, do people genuinely think that words like "dowte" are really spelt like that? They can't, can they?

Royston Vasey likes this.
  10. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

Not really nonsense but...

[​IMG]

Spotted Portsmouth again

11. duff_man

duff_man Striker

Was in the metro yesterday morning, national fame

12. It was on BBC news website too

13. Good Lord :eek:

"Shudder seid Somet :oops: I think I've got a new sig :lol:

RestlessNatives and KST like this.
  14. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

#kfchalalgate on Sunderland Selling Page continues to entertain.

A couple of canny nuggets from a well known Sunderland racist

Wazza Faulkner you do know money from halal goes to fund terrorism

and

Wazza Faulkner wait a minute ...ive read over what's been said for both sides and yet no one seems to grasp that .. THIS COUNTRY is a Christian state and why should we be forced to eat food from other religions ... do you see companies trying to force Muslims to eat non halal food ...no you won't ..ever ... I agree that Muslims should not be left out of enjoying KFC AND so there are shops that are not halal .. so you get to choose where you want to eat ...

Though they ain't as good as...

Josh Elgram Fuck halal and fuck the peadofillic regime named islam

15. Pop

Pop Striker

Most takeaways these people eat food from will use halal meat, do they not realise this?!?!?!

Mackem00 likes this.
  16. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

Probably quite literally tucking in to a kebab as they type the shit

HellsBells likes this.
  17. Royston Vasey

Royston Vasey Striker

Mass hysteria in hertfordshire village when 2 people knock on someone's door....the woman at the top (a solicitor) advocated calling the police as they had no ID. Turns out they weren't asked for ID and were perfectly legitimate. One woman thought it was a scam because she was "under an umbrella and looking at her phone" when talking to her.
    The woman on the end is an idiot!
    I live in this village during the week and they were going mental the other when some 12 year olds were doing "wheelies" on their bikes (push bikes) in some street.

[​IMG]

This was how it started...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  18. Marty Moose

Marty Moose Striker

"Too much Freud going on these days" - i wonder if they turned up at her door asking if she had oedipal desires about her parents

19. :lol:
    A fantastic typo.

muggboots, KarenDent and errant like this.
  20. Royston Vasey

Royston Vasey Striker

Brilliant isn't it :lol::lol:

KarenDent and errant like this.