1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Facebook Nonsense Thread

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Sandboy, Jun 2, 2017.

1. JAZZMANB

JAZZMANB Striker

Think the link has been removed,just as well

2. Before Facebook was huge, there was a site called 'Faces in Places' where they'd have the photos that 'official' photographers had took in various pubs in Sunderland.
    Many a Friday afternoon was wasted at work looking at the photos of Sinatras.:lol:

peil likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. JAZZMANB

JAZZMANB Striker

144 pics of a old school Rave night,there were up to 300 comments on 1 picture,really brutal stuff
    Not the prettiest bunch i've seen to be fair

RestlessNatives likes this.
  5. Could have a separate thread for the iamvip pics from certain boozers

peil and RestlessNatives like this.
  6. A game of chance as to whether you've posted a picture of a SMBer.:lol:

Sandboy likes this.
  7. I almost posted but we might out a few smbers !

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  8. Pirate Jet

Pirate Jet Winger

It's not really a surprise at this point that Mr. Watson has been spreading misinformation again. Quote comes from a satirical website called Medusa Magazine. Who funnily enough their last ever article was:

Pants likes this.
  9. Dubai Si

Dubai Si Central Defender

is that @LadyMuck?

10. Ben Gardner

Ben Gardner Midfield

The Mackem Bible has nicked a few for their site, and included screen-shots of some comments too.

The Mackem Bible

11. Slippery Jim

Slippery Jim Striker

She's getting scuttled by four blokes so its probably Jim's ma.

Dubai Si likes this.
  12. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

Its a bloody good job I was sat on the bog reading that as I've literally just pissed myself laughing.

And shit too but that's not associated to laughing.

errant likes this.
  13. errant

errant Striker

:lol: someones comment on this... little mix have let themselves go... :lol:
    [​IMG]

peil, South Hylton and Old Prestonian like this.
  14. mux

mux Striker Contributor

Wad Wad Wadn't Wadn't

Vinny the Mackem likes this.
  15. Old Prestonian

Old Prestonian Striker

Impressive that you would buck both trannies.

mux likes this.
  16. mux

mux Striker Contributor

I believe the term you are looking for is gender fluid :cool:

errant likes this.
  17. tunstallhill

tunstallhill Striker

just been invited to a new group which is essentially a footy card that you get on an away bus or in a boozer. 60 names/numbers to choose from, £1 per go and winner gets £50. the organiser creams off the £10. never minded it at away games, but it seems a complete pointless form of gambling online. betting on something that has a 1/60 chance of coming in at odds of 1/50. she gets the money bank transferred to her

18. Old Prestonian

Old Prestonian Striker

Nar, they're definitely trannies.

mux likes this.
  19. Mick Dundee

Mick Dundee Striker

My wife’s cousin just shared this:

Lost me
    I wonder how much this costs McDonalds , the more this gets around the more customers they will loose .

Maccas pay Halal Certification Fees & Charges!

One of our Members [HR] tells us his experience at Maccas...
    ”I had to pick something up from Grays Online at Lidcombe yesterday and on the way back we called into Maccas on the corner of Parramatta Rd and Silverwater Rd.
    I got a Quarter Pounder and Erica got some Crispy Chicken, BLT Burger (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato) The crispy was some rectangular things like corn chips but her bacon was cold and sort of pale and watery.
    When she questioned it at the counter and said the bacon should be cooked and a bit crispy, she was informed that they now do the bacon in the microwave because if they put it on the grill it would contaminate the other meats and they would lose their HALAL Certification.”

She then said,
    "So I can't have it how we have eaten it all our lives because this minority say it offends them?"

The only reply was a shrug of the shoulders and a comment that this was a HALAL Store.
    It seems that even the mighty Maccas have bowed to the Muslim Halal Beast.
    So next time you get a burger from Maccas and wonder why the bacon doesn't taste right, you'll know that it was thawed out and heated up in the microwave because it offends less than 3% of the population, (according to Google) and they want to keep their Halal Certification.
    I Guess that scratches Maccas off my food list. Maybe a good thing and I'll lose some weight.
    Feel free to forward this to whoever you want.”

20. Slippery Jim

Slippery Jim Striker

Well someone's telling fibs!

Does McDonald's use halal meat and if so, which meats are halal?

Mick Dundee and HellsBells like this.