The FA Cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Bone

Striker
Was once one of the most eagerly awaited sporting occasions, one of the most important, if not THE most important games of the year.
Everyone watched it.
Then along came Sky, I am assuming they are the reason it no longer kicks off at 3pm.
Apart from fans of the two clubs involved it seems no one gives a shit anymore.

Was once one of the most eagerly awaited sporting occasions, one of the most important, if not THE most important games of the year.
Everyone watched it.
Then along came Sky, I am assuming they are the reason it no longer kicks off at 3pm.
It's just another excuse to go out for the football and have a beer after the seasons finished for me. Couldn't really give a fuck who wins normally.

Everyone watched it.
I didn't even know what day it kicked off on until yesterday, fuck Sky

I don't like the early evening kick off time. Rarely watch 5:30 kick offs. Need to go out around 6:30 tonight for 45 mins to an hour so may watch the first half only.

The state of the fans these days.

Doylem central.

Absolute weirdos heading to the ground two hours before kick off.. including a dancing Arsenal fan looking for attention..

The state of the fans these days.

Doylem central.

Absolute weirdos heading to the ground two hours before kick off.. including a dancing Arsenal fan looking for attention..

We only get there every 20 years and still spend as long as possible in the boozers. I can't be doing with fans who like to stand out and get on telly.

Everyone watched it.
I give a shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back