The European Football Thread 16/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been a superb first 15 minutes this, Milan look the far more confident team and had the better chances but they've been so unconvincing at the back

1-0 Inter, totally against the run of play. Poor from Donnarumma IMO

2-0. Think that's Icardi's first derby goal

Last edited:
Milan with a 97th minute equaliser!

Elsewhere in Serie A, Juve won 2-0 away at Pescara whilst Roma could only draw 1-1 at home to Atalanta so that pretty much ends any faint hopes Roma would have had of winning the title

Last edited:
Some of these players in the barca squad really are bang average like

Roberto, umtiti, gomes, alcacer, digne, Denis Suarez, cillesen, mathieu realy arent at the standard like

Therell be a firesale over the summer id imagine

I'd rather have Denis Suarez than Rakitic to be honest, he's been awful all season. Suarez is a decent backup option. Busquets hasn't been great this season either.

Change of manager might make all the difference.

Was st the Roma game yesterday.
If they played in a 50 thousand stadium they would be talked about as one of the best atmospheres in Europe

Was st the Roma game yesterday.
If they played in a 50 thousand stadium they would be talked about as one of the best atmospheres in Europe
Was at the Benfica game on Friday neet. Well I say I was there but by that I mean we got on the tube and got out at the ground and walked round to the ticket office to find it shut. Sold out. Hundreds of tourists and locals standing round gobsmacked. Nee one could believe it. Loads of empty seats on TV.
The barman round the corner wasn't having it that neet and neither were the hotel staff either the next day. Apparently they only sell out Sporting and Porto but nivver Maritimo. Very strange. Rabbit away....

Was at the Benfica game on Friday neet. Well I say I was there but by that I mean we got on the tube and got out at the ground and walked round to the ticket office to find it shut. Sold out. Hundreds of tourists and locals standing round gobsmacked. Nee one could believe it. Loads of empty seats on TV.
The barman round the corner wasn't having it that neet and neither were the hotel staff either the next day. Apparently they only sell out Sporting and Porto but nivver Maritimo. Very strange. Rabbit away....
I was at Benfica v Zenit in the CL round of 16 last season and that wasnt sold out so Maritimo is a surpirse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back