The doghouse

Thought I’d dig up an old ‘doghouse’ thread @Raker as yours seems to have disappeared.

Anyway, just wanted to update you that I’ve fucked my sixth anniversary too. It’s not until 29th May but booked a fortnight away without her. She’s not too impressed currently.

Already away in Dubai for her birthday at the end of this month too.

Oh and I’m f***ing off for Valentines Day, not that either of us are that arsed about that.

Thought I’d dig up an old ‘doghouse’ thread @Raker as yours seems to have disappeared.

Anyway, just wanted to update you that I’ve fucked my sixth anniversary too. It’s not until 29th May but booked a fortnight away without her. She’s not too impressed currently.

Already away in Dubai for her birthday at the end of this month too.

Oh and I’m f***ing off for Valentines Day, not that either of us are that arsed about that.
Strange that, it’s completely gone? Don’t remember anything particularly bad being posted on it? Weird.

Anyway, your a proper daft twat😂

Strange that, it’s completely gone? Don’t remember anything particularly bad being posted on it? Weird.

Anyway, your a proper daft twat😂
I broke the news to her as she was cooking tea.

I really need to make it up to her this year. I’m thinking a few days in New York at the end of the year. She’s separate to go…

Last edited:
@McMackem
@Pancho

Any idea why my “being in the doghouse” thread was deleted? Was a canny thread with a bit of a harmless laugh. Curious that’s all.
I broke the news to her she was cooking tea.

I really need to make it up to her this year. I’m thinking a few days in New York at the end of the year. She’s separate to go…
Take me if she says no!

Back