The Division

Dip into this now and again but get bored after a bit. Love the way it's all done but there just isn't enough of it to keep going. I play solo like so don't do all the fancy "end game" stuff.

Love the look and feel of it all though, just wish there was more to it.

Absolutely class this game now after the free dlc update. Global events are a great addition to farm for exotics and classified gearsets. Darkzone is still AIDS though.

Haven’t played this for over a year became too engrossed with Zero Dawn, but never bothered going into the DZ from what I read on here. Tempted to give this another try.

Reckon if they made the Season Pass part of the base game this game is still salavageable. Playing through on a fresh account it became clear to me this was a great product tainted by the rough start it got

Reckon if they made the Season Pass part of the base game this game is still salavageable. Playing through on a fresh account it became clear to me this was a great product tainted by the rough start it got
Until the 1.5 or 1.6 update the pve got old very quick, but I agree

What's the population like these days?

Decent.

Haven’t played this for over a year became too engrossed with Zero Dawn, but never bothered going into the DZ from what I read on here. Tempted to give this another try.

The DZ is class providing there are 3-4 of you. I got up to about level 73 before I stopped playing.

There's just been a big patch introducing a new area of the map amongst other things:

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/update/18-year-2/

Last edited:
The update is excellent for both PvP & PvE however there is one major issue... The PvP specific (last stand & skirmish) have a scalling set that moves all your gear to the max stat possible so, for example, your chest piece with 1200 firearms would become a 1272 firearms.

The problem is that the new classified gear set stats go up to 1401 and the scaling LOWERS the main stats to 1272... This means that the new sets that have specifc gear bonuses that work from your stats that you can't unlock properly in the PvP modes. From what I can tell most people have now gone back to the DZ for PvP and are ignoring Last Stand/Skirmish because they want to use the new gear sets. The net result is the DZ is now riddled with high powered squads hunting for PvP and the people who want to PvE get caught in the middle.

Back