The Disagree Button

Whilst I see where you are coming from, not reckon it’ll just turn into page after page of people replying with “this” or “agreed” ? A simple like does the trick for me unless I have something else to add.

There has been research done proving that like buttons lead to bullying and in some cases suicides, its not a matter to trivialise.

There has been research done proving that like buttons lead to bullying and in some cases suicides, its not a matter to trivialise.
Probably is, however I’d say that is more Twitter and Facebook because its toxic as fuck. aye there’s a few arsey comments on here but absolutely nothing compared to what I see on Twitter and such.

Whilst I see where you are coming from, not reckon it’ll just turn into page after page of people replying with “this” or “agreed” ? A simple like does the trick for me unless I have something else to add.
This.
Agreed.

Back