The detectives

• Thread starter Deleted member 45676
  • Start date

Meant to be 5 episodes. Iplayer shows 2/5 available.

Aye next week at 9pm is showing Stacey Dooley programme. I guess summit legal has gone on with the episodes.

Aye next week at 9pm is showing Stacey Dooley programme. I guess summit legal has gone on with the episodes.

Could be an appeal has gone in for whatever the case was and therefore the programme can’t be shown yet. It’s happened before with other police documentaries.

That reflected badly on the old bill that. If that was a pissed office worker who weighed 10 stone they would never had put up with all that stuff. He'd have been twisted up in 2 seconds flat.
Half the people that come into custody make threats. Notice how he said he was going to 'bang' everyone out... and then didnt. Same old story. For the ones that do decide to get punchy, thats what the alarms are for, empties the whole station into custody

Half the people that come into custody make threats. Notice how he said he was going to 'bang' everyone out... and then didnt. Same old story. For the ones that do decide to get punchy, thats what the alarms are for, empties the whole station into custody

Horse shit. I've been drunk at a charge desk acting a prick and I (quite rightly) got zero tolerance and lobbed in a cell.

Is that because you were drunk though? I.e unless you need to be breathalysed they probably will just put you in the cell until you’re sober and coherent?

No I'd been breathalysed, failed it, and was gleefully manhandled to the desk. Nobody would be afraid of me kicking off. 5'10'', 12 stone. They were afraid of Paris Bostock, it was obvious. I might have been too. But it looked shite from a policing point of view.

No I'd been breathalysed, failed it, and was gleefully manhandled to the desk. Nobody would be afraid of me kicking off. 5'10'', 12 stone. They were afraid of Paris Bostock, it was obvious. I might have been too. But it looked shite from a policing point of view.
Rock and hard place. Go in heavy handed and people will kick off about brutality and racism. Hands are tied.

A 6 foot four 16 stone gangster threatening everyone, and even feinting to leap over the counter? Uncuffed? All on camera? That sounds like a nonsense excuse to me.
we can see that.
But you know what some aspects of the media and some people are like and the ability to twist things to push a purpose. He would become the victim.

we can see that.
But you know what some aspects of the media and some people are like and the ability to twist things to push a purpose. He would become the victim.

The Police should just do their jobs regardless of race, not be thinking about what the media deems PC. That is how the Rotherham disgrace happened.

The Police should just do their jobs regardless of race, not be thinking about what the media deems PC. That is how the Rotherham disgrace happened.

totally agree. But it’s the world we live these days.

20 plus years ago I am sure he would have fell down the stairs or walked into a door or wall by accident.

Interesting the use of cameras to help build a case against these villains even though people still complain about them.

Back