The detectives

• Thread starter Deleted member 45676
  • Start date

In the second episode im guessing the lads didnt know the gym has cctv in it. Just causally sauntered in and give him his phone back like he didn't have a care in the world
True but I was thinking more about the street cameras and placing them at certain addresses.

stumbled across this on iplayer. Great viewing. That Bostock character was a sight to behold. He'll end up doing time for murder no doubt.
Might be the other way around mate.
Taxing other Cons will be frowned upon by others.
No doubt there will be a few quid available to someone to get rid of him- especially as step daddy will still be inside when he gets out
Would loved to have seen the lads faces on the plane when they realised the authorities were boarding :lol:
The words “odds , on and favourite “

Last edited:
The third episode is following a case in Rochdale but one of the linked trials won't conclude until may, so we might see it later in the summer.

I hope it's not grim as f**k without jumping to conclusions.

Any background on what the Salford case could be without detailing the entire program. Is it perhaps related to the whole Paul Massey fallout?

Last edited:
I hope it's not grim as f**k without jumping to conclusions.

Any background on what the Salford case could be without detailing the entire program. Is it perhaps related to the whole Paul Massey fallout?
The Rochdale one is a tradesman from out of the area who has the misfortune to have a completely random altercation over noise or parking with a bloke who belongs to a drugs gang and it escalates quickly.

Not sure about the Salford one, I only know about Rochdale as I know someone from there who knows people who are featured

Last edited:
Defo mate, was discussed many pages back. She seemed star-struck.

I'll have a read through the thread. I am terrible for replying to OPs without reading the rest of the thread. :lol:
A 6 foot four 16 stone gangster threatening everyone, and even feinting to leap over the counter? Uncuffed? All on camera? That sounds like a nonsense excuse to me.
He wanted them to react and they didn't give him what he wanted. ALways best to avoid getting into scraps if possible. He was all fart and nee shite in the end.

Last edited:

Back