The Detectives - BBC 2 now

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date

I saw that one too - some scary fuckers knocking around Manchester !!
Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, London as well. We seem to be lucky so far up here. Give it 5 years and we will catch up. When you watch a lot of these programmes the murders are for fcuk all

Only noticed it tonight, but its riveting

Bit like Line of Duty this like
I was expecting that the 8 of them would get convicted and the total sentences would be something like 200 years. Not 51 years! and 36 of them were for Wade Cox alone!
Looked to me like he was the ringleader tho mate- by a long stick of chalk.
He’s done now so a top result for the OB
That really surprised me last week with that massive fucker (Paris?) just walking around threatening everyone !! :eek:
He was some f***ing unit.
Bet no fucker even thinks about dissing him inside like

Last edited:

Don't get me wrong, nick is really hard for some folk. But not so much for the likes of this well-connected lot. This Wade Cox character was having the crack on social media with his mates on a smart phone without a day of being remanded. Smoking weed, using steroids, widescreen TV, designer gear, making money selling contrband inside....just google the bloke.

Got eight years. Back on the street soon. He will kill someone I would think. Seemed an absolute ticking time bomb, well connected to serious criminals, built like a brick shithouse. Just the sort of fella you don't want walking around.

Last edited:
Them sentences were all over the shop. Conspiracy to a murder and placed at the scene couple of years.
Perhaps little or no previous mate.
OCGs often rely on recruitment of younger lads who need a few quid to be lackeys.
Before they know it they are knee deep in it with no exit route.
The OB will have done mountains of research into the lot of them.
In this instance Cox led from the front and did the crime
Last week it was the opposite. The lad at the bottom of the food chain in that OCG copped it as they were clever and got him to look after the shooter. I’ll bet he only got 2k of the 34k pinched anarl.

Don't get me wrong, nick is really hard for some folk. But not so much for the likes of this well-connected lot. This Wade Cox character was having the crack on social media with his mates on a smart phone without a day of being remanded. Smoking weed, using steroids, widescreen TV, designer gear, making money selling contrband inside....just google the bloke.

Got eight years. Back on the street soon. He will kill someone I would think. Seemed an absolute ticking time bomb, well connected to serious criminals, built like a brick shithouse. Just the sort of fella you don't want walking around.
Aye mate they are all the same.
Two who sell gear round here both drive £40,000 cars, tatts all ower and don’t work. Not seen one of em for a while so assume he’s inside
Agree totally - if they still do this (from my Scum watching days)........ he'll definitely be the 'daddy' ;)
Harry Grout more like mate

Loyalty to his step father who will still be inside means Computer Sez No

Last edited:
Aye mate they are all the same.
Two who sell gear round here both drive £40,000 cars, tatts all ower and don’t work. Not seen one of em for a while so assume he’s inside

Harry Grout more like mate

Loyalty to his step father who will still be inside means Computer Sez No

Grouty would have 'Crusher' sort these clowns out no danger. Without even pausing from feeding his budgie.

Has that came to trial yet?
Nope and probably never will as the suspect who shot themselves is brain-damaged and paralysed so unless there condition improves they will never stand trial

Back