The Death of Original Cinema

As much a change in cinemas as cinema. Its now an expensive outing and the screens are so massive and seat so many people you are guaranteed a prise prick making hilarious commentary, playing on his phone or talking to some other prick within earshot. Lends itself to loud "event" features rather than cinema.

Omish parents away on their horse and cart?

Where are you finding the Asian stuff? Used to love my Asian cinema but struggle to discover it these days. Netflix doesn't seem to have a great deal?

Mixture of places mate, usually browse blogs, forums or Reddit when I’m bored and pick up recommendations from there. One of my friends is a lecturer in media and film studies so she is always shit hot on anything groundbreaking that is coming out. I’ll usually find a torrent or online stream and just connect with HDMI, tend not to check Netflix anymore as it has such a poor strike rate, it is however really good for Scandi films at the minute mind.

Mixture of places mate, usually browse blogs, forums or Reddit when I’m bored and pick up recommendations from there. One of my friends is a lecturer in media and film studies so she is always shit hot on anything groundbreaking that is coming out. I’ll usually find a torrent or online stream and just connect with HDMI, tend not to check Netflix anymore as it has such a poor strike rate, it is however really good for Scandi films at the minute mind.
Any recommendations?

Back