The Deaf Club

Seems true and they’re moving into the Victory Club. I’m only relaying what has been said on the other threads on the same topic.

Well the Avenue is slowly turning into a shithole so they might as well do round the corner from it..as if the supporters club doesn't get broken into enough.
Just thought that same thing myself. Poor bastards have already been broken into loads and with summat like this nextdoor you can only imagine it’ll get worse. Is it a HMO they’ve got in Sunniside? Really drags the area down.

Just thought that same thing myself. Poor bastards have already been broken into loads and with summat like this nextdoor you can only imagine it’ll get worse. Is it a HMO they’ve got in Sunniside? Really drags the area down.
I was in that Diegos bar down Sunniside the the week and a few of the people i was with were on about what a dodgy area it is now..don't know if it's that Norfolk Hotel..it's always had bit of a name for itself.

Load of flats have been repossessed in the Sunniside area. All the same owner including 7 in one building.

Back