The Damned United

Pay on the door tonight?
I would assume so or just book online and show ticket on your phone.

Same here, thought it was excellent. In fact the actor who played Cloughy was that good he was booed (admittedly tongue in cheek) by a few Leeds fans at the end :lol:

Provided You Don't Kiss Me is a better book.
At least one of the actors (possibly two of them) were in The Last Seam that was on at The Peacock last month and they were excellent. Not sure what roles they are playing.

So have I ;)
What did you think?
I enjoyed it and think the actors did a great job. The one who played Peter Taylor and the one who did various roles were both in The Last Seam so I've seen them before.

First time I've been in The Royalty despite living two minutes away.

Last edited:
I would assume so or just book online and show ticket on your phone.

At least one of the actors (possibly two of them) were in The Last Seam that was on at The Peacock last month and they were excellent. Not sure what roles they are playing.

What did you think?
I enjoyed it and think the actors did a great job. The one who played Peter Taylor and the one who did various roles were both in The Last Seam so I've seen them before.

Was there many there?

Was there many there?

about 50% full so about 100. its was £15 which i thought was a bit steep for what was only a 1 hour show but it was really good and well acted. definitely some knowledge of the book / cloughie storey required before hand though

its a great institution and very underrated in Sunderland. amazing how much hard work, by so many volunteers, it takes to keep the place ticking over and produce some great shows.

Back