The Daily Mail

Love it me. No paywall, the only problem is ignoring their bias and the not so hidden agenda.

The Guardian is also free but doesn't half talk a heap of middle class bollocks. Overall DM is easier to read and far more entertaining.

The comments alone are quite, quite brilliant.

Would rather read the back of a shampoo bottle than any Daily Mail shite.

Daily Mail Shampoo

Ingredients:
racism, indignation, fascism, hypocrisy, false superiority, photos of Z list celebs scantily clad on the beach, the occasional complete untruth, fake Victorian morality, mental horoscopes, Fred Basset, Chris Sutton.

Warnings: may sting eyes, brain and genitals. Keep in a cool dark place. Please have bottle and all content professionally destroyed within 2 hours of opening. Not suitable for anyone under the age of 55. Not suitable for anyone with an IQ of 55 or over.

Available scents: gammon, bitterness, bitter gammon.

It is the only site blocked by my home router. Sometimes links on here are not clear that they are Daily Mail. On a PC, I always hover over them first to check, but you can't do that on a tablet which leads to me giving them ad revenue. Even by accident, I don't want to generate cash for any organisation that spreads lies, fear and hate for no reason but to line their own pockets and steer their owners political agendas.

Years ago I used to read the Mail online at work in my lunch hour. The blokes I worked with (who didn't have the appropriate 'permissions' on their computer) used to toddle along and read it over my shoulder telling me to click on this and that bikini clad z-rated celebrity with various inappropriate responses. I used to feel like a pimp and stopped reading for the sake of my sanity - I knew it had gone too far when I used to say 'You're in luck Kelly Brook's in today'. :lol:

Back