The Daffy What are you up to this weekend thread

skint weekend before payday so not a great deal to be fair.

Fri - sit on my arse, make some music.
Sat - walk the dog somewhere nice, grab a couple of beers, quiet night in.
Sun - shes out on the piss so I'll be at home with my PS4 and some special gummy bears I ordered from the internet (provided they do arrive today).

Fri: wife's birthday so going to D'aqua for some food, then drinks.
Sat: wife's birthday continues, so having some family round for food
Sun: wife's birthday continues, take her out for lunch

Tonight: Gym.
Tomorrow: Look at and possibly buy a car. Then out for some beers and to watch the Rugby at the piggery. Will be sure to wipe my helmet on some soft furnishings again.
Sunday: Food. Loads of it.

First time I've ever mentioned it but sorry won't happen again. I'll just avoid the what you doing this weekend threads in future if I'm going to CrossFit.
Lies

You have mentioned it before and I thought I had even commented on how difficult it is so you must be pretty fly for a white guy

Friday night: Crossbow practice
Saturday: Groceries and Brexit supply run. Increase Calpol stockpile. Bushcraft and survival training. Evening meal made with what we have killed or trapped.
Sunday: Blacksmithing skills - making knives and axes from scrap metal. Catch lunch. Shelter building. Go home. Iron uniform and clean weapons.

We should just have sex

Last edited:
Lies

You have mentioned it before and I thought I had even commented on how difficult it is so you must be pretty fly for a white guy
Yes I've already been a proven liar by a damning post from monkeytassle. It's been a terrible posting day for me, I'm hoping I can dust myself down and come back stronger tomorrow.

Today. A bit of clothes shopping at Brent Cross before work tonight.
Sat. Sleep then Work.
Sunday. Go on my first ever proper date in Camden. I'm absolutely shitting myself about it. Being 38 and blushingly shy is f***ing rubbish.

Dating is utter shit

Hope you are better at it than me;)

Try to just relax and not get shit faced

Fri: blitz through this work then get on it like a car bonnet...by which I mean just go for a few pints and watch some music. I'll be a kip by midnight.
Sat: take the dog to one of the many open green spaces London has to offer. We'll our new puppy with us too.
Sun: going for an "I'm sorry we sacked off our holiday so I could go to the match" dinner at one of Hackney's premier eateries.

Tonight: Gym.
Tomorrow: Look at and possibly buy a car. Then out for some beers and to watch the Rugby at the piggery. Will be sure to wipe my helmet on some soft furnishings again.
Sunday: Food. Loads of it.

Did you go for the vintage Merc as per my suggestion?

Today. A bit of clothes shopping at Brent Cross before work tonight.
Sat. Sleep then Work.
Sunday. Go on my first ever proper date in Camden. I'm absolutely shitting myself about it. Being 38 and blushingly shy is f***ing rubbish.

What have you been doing for the other 37 years?

Back