The Crux of the Problem

Most are coming to the end of their 2 yr contracts anyway so I cant see why that would be the crux of the problem.

I think it's because theres a few in there who think they are better than what they are yet don't break sweat and then theres more than a few who are rank average for this league...throw in a couple of old timers whis legs have gone and a good few who seem to doing their training in the pub and the pizza shop and I think that's probably the crux to why we are so f***ing shit.

We‘ve got massive problems and the championship is a million miles away from this lot.

How in the space of 18 months has O’Nien gone from a young player who might get a few games in the first team to the best player in the squad?

Sadly as much as I like O’Nien his rise hasn’t been meteoric but the decline of some of the rest is alarming

Most are coming to the end of their 2 yr contracts anyway so I cant see why that would be the crux of the problem.

I think it's because theres a few in there who think they are better than what they are yet don't break sweat and then theres more than a few who are rank average for this league...throw in a couple of old timers whis legs have gone and a good few who seem to doing their training in the pub and the pizza shop and I think that's probably the crux to why we are so f***ing shit.
cant disagree, looks obvious even to the casual fan

We have signed too many players who know they aren't good enough for the Championship. They know if we go up they are out of a job. Simple as that.
Spot on mate,turkeys voting for xmas.I said on here weeks ago that a bonus needed to be dangled if promotion is to be gained,a few replied that that professional pride should be enough.They know they wouldnt be going up with us and p45s will be dished out,so why the hell would they run through brick walls for us.Apart from contracts ending loan players will be gone aswell.Now you never know on here if people have heard anything,but did someone say 6 in 6 out in jan or did i dream it on here today.

Back