The Crown

No way, really? I thought she was excellent. I must say I'm struggling with the Harry actor in the second part of season 6. He's nothing like him!

she is good actor but I just got tired of the voice and the whole seriousness of the situation I guess I couldnt hack it was just bringing up bad memories

Enjoyed the first few series but the last one was a struggle and I have little interest in watching the new one as it's still recent history. The trailers have seen make it look like a soap.
Loved the first 2 series with Claire Foy (oof) and Matt Smith, found the Olivia Colman episodes a struggle and I thought by the time she was done Gillian was playing Thatcher like spitting image. Haven't been able to stick out the latest episodes but jumped to the last one to close it off. I think as it's gotten closer to the present it's definitely lost something, whether it's just because for me it's all living memory compared to the others.

Surprised they went through the Diana's death stuff though. I'm sure I remember Peter Morgan saying he wouldn't go too into it because he did 'The Queen' which covered it.

The last scene though was brilliant.

Watched the last one the other night, the missus called it really - they really raced through from after Diana until the end.

Unless it was based in truth, they really did Kate's mam dirty mind. Made her out to be a right crown-grabbing cow!
Camilla on the other hand, comes out as possibly the best actual person in the whole show.

Ending was wierd mind, apparently it was re-done due to real events. But all of a sudden the piper is playing, and we're supposed to accept that 20 years or so have passed and she's deed.

Although I bet Andrew was happy they cover that gap in the timeline!

Watched the last one the other night, the missus called it really - they really raced through from after Diana until the end.

Unless it was based in truth, they really did Kate's mam dirty mind. Made her out to be a right crown-grabbing cow!
Camilla on the other hand, comes out as possibly the best actual person in the whole show.

Ending was wierd mind, apparently it was re-done due to real events. But all of a sudden the piper is playing, and we're supposed to accept that 20 years or so have passed and she's deed.

Although I bet Andrew was happy they cover that gap in the timeline!
I bet pizza express were fewmin!

Back