The craic in the USA

that's why you've got to be careful over there 'push doesn't come to shove' in the land of the free
i know i have had a gun pulled on me (well 6 of us and it was more waved in the air than actually pointed at any individual ) walking back to the dockyard in the Bahamas - its like a second nature to them

It’s a wonderful country wher you can walk into Asda/Walmart and buy half a dozen eggs, a pack of bog roll, 3 tubs of pringles, a box of beer and a semi automatic weapon 😳😳

I'm tempted to say "we have loons like that". But i think its at a whole different level in the states. Freedom seems to mean entitlement to anything.
"No rules and regs apply to me, cos i'm free".
As already mentioned in previous thread, a certain % of the population seem to refuse to recognise any authority.
I recall a recent State legislative body meeting had to be cancelled or postponed because a shedfull of armed people showed up at the meeting. And thats without the armed militia groups stirring the shit. I feel for the normal people who have to live alongside these lunatic.

I'm tempted to say "we have loons like that". But i think its at a whole different level in the states. Freedom seems to mean entitlement to anything.
"No rules and regs apply to me, cos i'm free".
As already mentioned in previous thread, a certain % of the population seem to refuse to recognise any authority.
I recall a recent State legislative body meeting had to be cancelled or postponed because a shedfull of armed people showed up at the meeting. And thats without the armed militia groups stirring the shit. I feel for the normal people who have to live alongside these lunatic.
Being free appears to mean doing what the fuck I like and not giving a shit about anyone else. It’s astonishing selfishness.

The most depressing of the lot was the 'Karen' at the end who claimed she wanted private things from a supermarket and HIPAA laws would allow her to flout common decency. Happy to see they store manager politely told her to fuck off.
Stupid thing is they would cease to be private when passed through the till

The most depressing of the lot was the 'Karen' at the end who claimed she wanted private things from a supermarket and HIPAA laws would allow her to flout common decency. Happy to see they store manager politely told her to fuck off.

Shelley Lewis is a flat earth conspiritard, that was done cynically for the clicks, absolutely fuck all wrong with her medically guaranteed.

Back