The craic in the USA

I really hope the government use this as an opportunity to upgrade cycle routes and not let this be a one off drop. I also think they could move some money around and improve broadband infrastructure for continued home working.

This is OT for this thread but it would nice if these kind of positives could come out of this awful situation.

Our target here in DK is to reduce our CO2 by seventy per cent by 2030 and we are on our way. Green energy is a big thing here and they are already talking about putting quite a bit of money into making the current situation a lasting one on this issue. Helping companies and businesses back on track but with a greener approach. Two birds with one stone sort of thing, making the best out of a sorry situation. Cycle routes have always been a top priority here as well but not sure where they could add more, they already seem to be covered pretty well on that front.

But you are right, regional infrastructure is probably a fred in its own.

Last edited:

Florida’s the state to watch. They haven’t been hit too bad up to now and I’d be comfortable in saying that they haven’t had a true first peak due to the lockdown measures. However, they’re obsessed with getting the Orlando based theme parks open and from what I’ve seen it’s going to be a clusterfuck.

Universal opened up Citywalk, which is their restaurant and shopping district, and the footage was enough to put me off areas like that for a long time yet. It was just a mass of people only looking out for themselves.

Dr on BBC Breakfast scathing about Trump's off the wall ideas saying this drug he taking will have no positive effect on fighting the virus and could have negative effects on the heart and hair loss.

She also said Trump needs to lose weight if he is concerned about catching coronavirus.

Last edited:
Dr on BBC Breakfast scathing about Trump's off the wall ideas saying this drug he taking will have no positive effect on fighting the virus and could have negative effects on the heart and hair loss.

She also said Trump needs to lose weight if he is concerned about catching coronavirus.
Don’t think he needs to worry about that, not with that artificial rug on top of his oversized tangerine.

Back