The Cowleys

Pretty sure they haven’t got a pot to piss in
they have a billionaire owner who doesnt spend..
He is but i’m sure for whatever reason they didn’t spend much, if anything this close season
Stoke are one of the richest clubs in the world, owner worth means fk all if they arn’t throwing money at it or investing heavily behind the scenes
stoke are throwing money at it....owner is fubding huge wage spending every year..problem is they had a lot of legcay players on huge contracts so thats where the vast spend is going..

challenge for stoke longer term is...does denise coats really like football..or is her huge spending something she does because her Dad is the football fan and he helped her set up the business? So when her dad dies..does she pull out of footbal;l?

Last edited:
they have a billionaire owner who doesnt spend..

stoke are throwing money at it....owner is fubding huge wage spending every year..problem is they had a lot of legcay players on huge contracts so thats where the vast spend is going..

challenge for stoke longer term is...does denise coats really like football..or is her huge spending something she does because her Dad is the football fan and he helped her set up the business? So when her dad dies..does she pull out of footbal;l?
Better than 2 charlatans who can’t spend

Good. I’m glad it backfired on them.
has it? they gort their cash from the sale and if we get promoted then they get more..

though why you want a club you claim to support to fail is beyond me..

the best thig that could happen to safc long term is ownrrs make a profit when they leave..that way you alwaysd end up with wealthier owners next time..

Quinny et al made out like bandits from SAFC..but that was an attractive enough story for a much richer person, short, to come in and fund a decade in the prem..that he didnt make money left wonly incompetents like donald want8ng to buy it..

has it? they gort their cash from the sale and if we get promoted then they get more..

though why you want a club you claim to support to fail is beyond me..

the best thig that could happen to safc long term is ownrrs make a profit when they leave..that way you alwaysd end up with wealthier owners next time..

Quinny et al made out like bandits from SAFC..but that was an attractive enough story for a much richer person, short, to come in and fund a decade in the prem..that he didnt make money left wonly incompetents like donald want8ng to buy it..
I’m delighted that these 2 who nearly killed our club, sold off all the promising youngster for buttons will be out of pocket. If they had succeeded they would have sold us to Campbell who would have been even worse. They only had one plan. Buy the club with its own money and flip it for a profit whilst asset stripping. Like I say delighted they’ve lost money.

Back