The cotswolds

jaraarrow

Winger
Couldn’t be arsed going abroad this year so me and the other half are going to the cotswolds for 5 days later this month
Anyone been ? Quite looking forward to it tbh .

Couldn’t be arsed going abroad this year so me and the other half are going to the cotswolds for 5 days later this month
Anyone been ? Quite looking forward to it tbh .

I lived there for a year, 2013-14. Winchcombe's nice, with some decent walking to the south of it (I lived in the village of Hawling; had loads of great 2-hour circuits from there). As mentioned, Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow-on-the-Wold are both lovely towns, and also Broadway and Chipping Campden.

if bourton is rammed....and it will be, the slaughters and the rissingtons are canny but with a lot less going on and only a couple of miles away

Been to Bouton many many times one of the nicest visits was early evening in the winter with snow on the ground

Brother lives in Burford.. the Thames is nice and quaint that far up
I'm off to Burford in a couple of weeks for a weekend. It's the gateway to the Cotswolds
if bourton is rammed....and it will be, the slaughters and the rissingtons are canny but with a lot less going on and only a couple of miles away

Been to Bouton many many times one of the nicest visits was early evening in the winter with snow on the ground
Lower Slaughter is lovely.

Back