The Changing of the Seats.

Not yet, I'm going to add a strip across the back so they can be moved together with the bench.

Mrs M (no) wants them positioned in a less prominent part of the garden too :lol:

I'm struggling to come up with a practical solution for the backs like. Tempted to see if I can buy the actual metal frame somewhere.

I'm struggling to come up with a practical solution for the backs like. Tempted to see if I can buy the actual metal frame somewhere.
Aye it's a tricky one, I tried to sort it at the weekend but it needs to have a wall/fence to take any wait I reckon.

I struggled with the angle too, but think if the tucked right down like they are there the backs still work out ok.

Did my shift yesterday and feeling knackered this morning but that’s probably an age thing. It was hard work and not without its problems but my memory of yesterday is teamwork, cooperation and great banter between volunteers. The view from the Black Cats bar as you sit drained, with your pint and very good burger, is outstanding with the pitch looking superb. The view from the team there is that the replacement is ahead of schedule. Brilliant work everyone who’s taken part.

Did my shift yesterday and feeling knackered this morning but that’s probably an age thing. It was hard work and not without its problems but my memory of yesterday is teamwork, cooperation and great banter between volunteers. The view from the Black Cats bar as you sit drained, with your pint and very good burger, is outstanding with the pitch looking superb. The view from the team there is that the replacement is ahead of schedule. Brilliant work everyone who’s taken part.
I thought the burger was shit.

New seats are a waste of money at this time when we are trying to rebuild. When you are sat in a seat nobody can see it is a bit faded.

It's all very simple. If you work in a crap hole you feel crap, you work in a place that shows pride you feel inspired. Obvious really.

Likewise if you have to sit in a shit hole, you're less likely to want to return. Which is why it's vital we try and do something about the f***ing rubbish.

Was there yesterday, really enjoyed it......although I did have to sign a disclaimer that SAFC will not be responsible for my death :eek: I am pretty sure they will be eventually :confused:
Had you down as mag. Sorry, I hang my head in shame. (Unless you are spying:);))

Back