The Changing of the Seats.

I did saturday morning. Was totally out of my comfort zone. My knuckles and fingers are knacked with blisters and from hitting the metal when trying to move stuck nuts. Still tohough i can say i bled for SAFC and i really enjoyed it. We got finished early as they were concerned we'd done too much and the later shifts would run out of seats! Felt good to be involved which I guess is what SD was wanting to achieve. Hopefully we can keep this going. Anyone wannt get the presure washer on the stands and paint the steelwork? :lol:

I did saturday morning. Was totally out of my comfort zone. My knuckles and fingers are knacked with blisters and from hitting the metal when trying to move stuck nuts. Still tohough i can say i bled for SAFC and i really enjoyed it. We got finished early as they were concerned we'd done too much and the later shifts would run out of seats! Felt good to be involved which I guess is what SD was wanting to achieve. Hopefully we can keep this going. Anyone wannt get the presure washer on the stands and paint the steelwork? :lol:

I was down on the Saturday..and it was every thing I hoped it would be...everybody getting stuck in and enjoying it...still got the feelgood buzz 48 hrs after....

Back