The Callisto Protocol

SAFC7391

Winger
Been keeping my eyes on this a canny while, looks great, I just hope it delivers.

Glen Schofield middle fingered EA and made his own dead space. The man has my respect and my money now 😂.

Anyone else getting it?

Last edited:

Been keeping my eyes on this a canny while, looks great, I just hope it delivers.

Glen Schofield middle fingered EA and made his own dead space. The man has my respect and my money now 😂.

Anyone else getting it?

Just treat myself to an new LG OLED telly for things like this. Wife wasn't impressed mind but why change the habit of a lifetime .

Seems to be receiving middling reviews. Think I'll wait for a sale if I do get it. Survival horror has never been my thing, but this does look interesting, and I do like sci fi

Seems to be receiving middling reviews. Think I'll wait for a sale if I do get it. Survival horror has never been my thing, but this does look interesting, and I do like sci fi

Yeah reviews havnt been great. I think a few are saying it's god but too short and linear. With a mixed review on combat.

Was hoping for so much more.

Will wait for the sale as you say.

Hopefully the dead space one will be better.

Yeah reviews havnt been great. I think a few are saying it's god but too short and linear. With a mixed review on combat.

Was hoping for so much more.

Will wait for the sale as you say.

Hopefully the dead space one will be better.

Some of the reviews I've watched say the dodge mechanic makes the game too easy and once you get the telekinetic throw the combat becomes too easy.

It looks visually real good and I think that's a big reason I want to try it, although I'd have to play at 30fps on PS5 to get the 4k and ray tracing stuff.

I'm wondering if Dead Space Remake will be the better out of the two.

Some of the reviews I've watched say the dodge mechanic makes the game too easy and once you get the telekinetic throw the combat becomes too easy.

It looks visually real good and I think that's a big reason I want to try it, although I'd have to play at 30fps on PS5 to get the 4k and ray tracing stuff.

I'm wondering if Dead Space Remake will be the better out of the two.
The PC version looks really poor, doesn't work properly on £1800 graphics cards🤣, so no chance it's going anywhere near the laptop. Would get it for the series x but might just end like cyberpunk sitting there wasting away

The PC version looks really poor, doesn't work properly on £1800 graphics cards🤣, so no chance it's going anywhere near the laptop. Would get it for the series x but might just end like cyberpunk sitting there wasting away
I got Cyberpunk when it go the next gen update and it was class tbf.

Played it the past few days and really liked it, it doesn’t reinvent the genre or owt like that, just a good Survival horror game, combat could be better.

I think a lot of the reviews were really harsh on it as they expected it to be some new chapter of the survival horror genre where it’s just more a continuation of what we’ve had in the past, for £30 (Argentina key vpn) I can’t complain.

Don’t let reviews dictate what you buy and don’t, I remember ign giving Alien isolation a 5 which is laughable but that is just that one persons opinion on it.(unless something gets universally panned of course😂)

Last edited:

Back