The Bureau (French spy drama)

Anyone watched it? After I heard about it I always thought it would be right up my street and after watching half of first series it hasnt disappointed.

I take it I wont be disappointed as I wade through the rest? ;)
Watched them all, absolutely superb television.

This in a nutshell. Superb drama right up to the final 2 episodes. I will say no more.

Finally finished and without doubt one of the best things I've watched. It's a stunning piece of work from start to finish. A number of cracking story arcs. Can definitely see what you mean about the final two episodes mind. My main gripe was the main tech guy seemed to get totally forgotten about dispite appearing in every episode up until then. Sure I read somewhere the main writer handed it over to somebody else to finish off as he couldn't bring himself to do it. I'll see if I can dig out a link.

For anyone reading this it's definitely worth a watch. As I mentioned earlier it's a truly fantastic piece of work

Mentions there that the creator baffling handed over total control to somebody else for the final two episodes

Last edited:
Finally finished and without doubt one of the best things I've watched. It's a stunning piece of work from start to finish. A number of cracking story arcs. Can definitely see what you mean about the final two episodes mind. My main gripe was the main tech guy seemed to get totally forgotten about dispite appearing in every episode up until then. Sure I read somewhere the main writer handed it over to somebody else to finish off as he couldn't bring himself to do it. I'll see if I can dig out a link.

For anyone reading this it's definitely worth a watch. As I mentioned earlier it's a truly fantastic piece of work

Mentions there that the creator baffling handed over total control to somebody else for the final two episodes
Yeah I didn't want to say anymore about those episodes as it just fizzled out. Unbelievable that he could give it up with 2 to go. Didn't ruin the overall drama but it deserved a better send off.

Just watched all 5 seasons in the past 2 months. Excellent show, thoroughly enjoyed it but that article is spot on regarding the final 2 episodes.

Absolutely worth a watch though.

Back