The Bundy Tapes On Netflix

I was rather disappointed in the documentary which didn't really go into any new depths, Bundy was a narcissist and the tapes are basically just a monologue rather than conversation. No real insight and a lot of detail was missing, for me it promised more than it delivered.

I was rather disappointed in the documentary which didn't really go into any new depths, Bundy was a narcissist and the tapes are basically just a monologue rather than conversation. No real insight and a lot of detail was missing, for me it promised more than it delivered.

Those were my initial thoughts after watching the first three as well. I love owt about serial killers though and am a big fan of Bundy's work so will continue to watch regardless.

Last edited:
Those were my initial thoughts after watching the first three as well. I love owt about serial killers thought and am a big fan of Bundy's work so will continue to watch regardless.
I think the only thing I will take away from this are the endless photos of the man grinning away. And some court footage. And of course the fact that the court was packed with women! Sadly it offers nothing insightful - there's possibly nothing new to be said about Bundy anyway. A hideous enigma.

I have said previously he is my favourite serial killer.

Has anyone seen the 2002 straight to dvd movie on YouTube? Horiffic

Went back to a lass's house after a night out. Woke up ridiculously early in the morning and went downstairs to find her sister watching this. Stayed until the end.

Still second only to Dahmer for me.

Back