The Bullied Syrian Kid - Other Side of the Story

Jamal :cool:

Good on him. Somewhat repairs my loss of faith in British Justice and affirms that the truth should always win.

Oh and let's all have a laugh at poor Mr Yaxley. What a dick aaahahahahahaha

I wonder if the likes of Aituk will spend any time at all reflecting on their previous views and what has now transpired, to question whether they should behave in the same way in the future or whether they should stop and think about their news sources & those that influence their views?

I wonder if the likes of Aituk will spend any time at all reflecting on their previous views and what has now transpired, to question whether they should behave in the same way in the future or whether they should stop and think about their news sources & those that influence their views?
More likely to just believe that the trial outcome was a conspiracy and their news sources are still accurate.

:lol: where the fuck has he said he supports Tommy like?

:lol:

Robinson claimed he was bankrupt after losing the libel case. “I’ve not got any money. I’m bankrupt.” he said. “I’ve struggled hugely with my own issues these last 12 months … I ain’t got it.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're taking digs at Tommy Robinson and trying to make this all about him.

I don't like the tit either but what you're doing is ignoring what's going on with this family because you don't like the bloke doing the interview. That's not good mate. Think before you type.
Great advice there big man
It seems people on this thread are willing to ignore the plight of this lads family purely because Tommy Robinson did the interview. It's sheer stupidity with a healthy dollop of ignorance.

Death threats, threats of rape, violence against his sister.. all because a lad poured some water on another lads face in a playground spat that lasted 20 seconds.

This family are now being bullied, and nobody gives a fuck because they're white.
100% agree 'big' man.

Back