The Bullied Syrian Kid - Other Side of the Story

A classic case of people not being prepared to be responsible for themselves, if you get videod hitting someone, take your medicine and accept it was your fault and not the person who you're attacking, even if it's not racially motivated or its just an argument that's got out of hand.

The people justifying what he did are morons and should be ashamed, but then no one's too ashamed of anything anymore are they. "Only God can judge me" tattoos show the lack of awareness these sorts of people have.

A classic case of people not being prepared to be responsible for themselves, if you get videod hitting someone, take your medicine and accept it was your fault and not the person who you're attacking, even if it's not racially motivated or its just an argument that's got out of hand.

The people justifying what he did are morons and should be ashamed, but then no one's too ashamed of anything anymore are they. "Only God can judge me" tattoos show the lack of awareness these sorts of people have.

I don’t think anyone has justified it have they?

Some people just questioned the situation leading up the video to make sure that the pitchforks weren’t out prematurely.

I don’t think anyone has justified it have they?

Some people just questioned the situation leading up the video to make sure that the pitchforks weren’t out prematurely.
Yes of course they have, what else is it to suggest the white kid is somehow justified in his actions.

Back