The brits 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

The whole thing felt like it was put together by David Brent. Look here's some Grime, down with the kids, and a load of music for people who hate music performed by people who can't sing. Look here's the rest of Wham! reading from a bit paper like a six year old at a school play.

Sod that, get Ridgeley a guitar (if you can find one backstage) to mime on and do a big medley of the hits with guests doing the vocals. See, I've already improved it tenfold off the top of my head. If you're gonna do it, do it right.....

The whole thing felt like it was put together by David Brent. Look here's some Grime, down with the kids, and a load of music for people who hate music performed by people who can't sing. Look here's the rest of Wham! reading from a bit paper like a six year old at a school play.

Sod that, get Ridgeley a guitar (if you can find one backstage) to mime on and do a big medley of the hits with guests doing the vocals. See, I've already improved it tenfold off the top of my head.

I reckon the organisers missed a trick by not booking Isis

Sod that, get Ridgeley a guitar (if you can find one backstage) to mime on and do a big medley of the hits with guests doing the vocals. See, I've already improved it tenfold off the top of my head. If you're gonna do it, do it right.....

The highlight of the night was Michael C. Hall saying "If David Bowie could be here tonight, he probably wouldn't be here tonight.".

I do love the 'modern music is shit' brigade that admit they don't listen to modern music. Makes perfect sense.
I don't listen to modern music much because it does nowt for me. I honestly (honestly!) put the Brit Awards on for about 30 seconds last night. Ed Sheeren was blandly singing some song or other so I turned it off and watched the Ross Kemp doc about refugees that I recorded a couple of nights ago instead. Looking at Facebook last night there were loads of comments about Chris Martin, Little Mix, Ed Sheeren, etc - music that doesn't excite me. Each to their own I guess. If there was a rock band on I might have given it a passing glance I suppose (was there a rock band on BTW?).

The highlight of the night was Michael C. Hall saying "If David Bowie could be here tonight, he probably wouldn't be here tonight.".
which sums up everything you need to know about both bowie & the brits as they are... think noel got pelters for saying that a few years back too...

I don't listen to modern music much because it does nowt for me. I honestly (honestly!) put the Brit Awards on for about 30 seconds last night. Ed Sheeren was blandly singing some song or other so I turned it off and watched the Ross Kemp doc about refugees that I recorded a couple of nights ago instead. Looking at Facebook last night there were loads of comments about Chris Martin, Little Mix, Ed Sheeren, etc - music that doesn't excite me. Each to their own I guess. If there was a rock band on I might have given it a passing glance I suppose (was there a rock band on BTW?).

But that's not really modern music. Well it is but you're just on about mainstream shite.

I had your attitude for a few years and missed out on some great music.

The New music thread on here is superb and saves you time searching for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJP
This performance is so bad it's surreal, dancing houses, two giant skeletons and then Bob Marley lite appearing from absolutely neewhere. None of it makes any sense.

Well its a political song about people living in ignorant bliss being unaware about political issues. The two skeletons were dressed up as May and Trump and held hands while one of the people dressed as a house fell off the stage.

She cant sing a note like.

Well its a political song about people living in ignorant bliss being unaware about political issues. The two skeletons were dressed up as May and Trump and held hands while one of the people dressed as a house fell off the stage.

She cant sing a note like.

If that's the message she was going for it was executed terribly.

Emma and Dermott couldn't have looked less interested in being there last night

Adults and still watching the Brit awards.... :oops::lol::lol::lol: I suppose you all still listen to Hits Not Homework on Metro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back