The Bridge 4

Love the bridge
Just finished a Danish series on BB4, set in a tube station in Copenhagan after terrorists kindap a load of commuters, very good. Still on iPlayer
The bridge is great ...if there is better performance by any female actress on tv in thr last 20 years i have missed it....will miss i when its gone!

Where’s the bbc2 series up to now?
A very busy episode 4. With the father administering a lethal dose of poison to his daughter in a cruel trick. I'm at the point where I've no idea who is the killer as there are so many sinister individuals. But let's just say I don't trust Henrik's pal in the wheelchair. And I think Astrid is Henrik's daughter - I admit to originally thinking it would be Leonora, but that option has gone!

A very busy episode 4. With the father administering a lethal dose of poison to his daughter in a cruel trick.
Ah yes... I thought he was a Russian at first! it a clever twist though to trick him like that...

It does get busy round the middle mind, I couldn’t spot the rabbit holes very well.

Ah yes... I thought he was a Russian at first! it a clever twist though to trick him like that...

It does get busy round the middle mind, I couldn’t spot the rabbit holes very well.
Given the method of murder as revealed by Saga, a few grisly ones yet to come I suspect.

Given the method of murder as revealed by Saga, a few grisly ones yet to come I suspect.

Yes - that was a grim way to end. 4 more ghastly murders incoming.
I have a terrible handle on names - which ones are Astrid and leonara again ? Is Astrid the girl from the community who dresses up ? There’s something very bad at the heart of that community I reckon.

And yes, wheelchair guy taking far too much interest in Henrik isn’t he .

A very busy episode 4. With the father administering a lethal dose of poison to his daughter in a cruel trick. I'm at the point where I've no idea who is the killer as there are so many sinister individuals. But let's just say I don't trust Henrik's pal in the wheelchair. And I think Astrid is Henrik's daughter - I admit to originally thinking it would be Leonora, but that option has gone!
Ah, i didn't even consider them to be the daughters I was just caught with the ones he was lettinfg stay in the house but they were probably too obvious

I have to be honest, I'm enjoying this a lot less than the previous 3 series. It's been a major disappointment so far. Hopefully there's a strong ending.

I have to be honest, I'm enjoying this a lot less than the previous 3 series. It's been a major disappointment so far. Hopefully there's a strong ending.
I'm struggling with remembering what's what and don't feel properly into it. I think getting used to watching scandi drama two hours at a time for years then going to one episode a week has had a huge effect. Or I'm getting old... :)

it means nothing either way.... it was the name that meant nothing to me - my memory is failing, pretty sure its early onset of alzheimer's... :lol:
Frank's 'daughter'. The fact you can't remember has to mean I'm wrong! :neutral::lol:

Frank's 'daughter'. The fact you can't remember has to mean I'm wrong! :neutral::lol:
who the fucks frank? is he the one who invites the mam & son from the abusive taxi driver out to the commune?

don't read anything into my drivel btw... i know where it ends up, its just the names mean fcuk all to me now... this goes back to my original argument about binge watching something in one night is not a good way to watch telly.

Back