The Boys

Haven't got around to watching it yet my love.i still have the rest of only murders in the building, the last few eps of the bear and a crap.tonne of stuff saved on the TiVo box :lol:
You will enjoy it! I’ve been hoovering up the new series of sister wives even though kody makes me want to smash my telly 😂
Blaming my mam and daughter for that one.

You will enjoy it! I’ve been hoovering up the new series of sister wives even though kody makes me want to smash my telly 😂
Blaming my mam and daughter for that one.
Never watched sister wives, I've read a bit about it and the dude sounds like a total cock.
I'm glad some of them woke up and ditched his ass 😘

Enjoying Gen V so far
It’s made me cringe and laugh out loud. Woman at work was asking if it was ok for her 14 year old daughter to watch with her and I was hmmm well 😳😂 it’s not really a family show. Not quite sure what she thought it was about
Never watched sister wives, I've read a bit about it and the dude sounds like a total cock.
I'm glad some of them woke up and ditched his ass 😘
Let’s just say he has a bit of a god complex going on, I honestly don’t know how they’ve managed to put up with him for so long. I’m fascinated by the whole set up tbh 😂

Last edited:
It’s made me cringe and laugh out loud. Woman at work was asking if it was ok for her 14 year old daughter to watch with her and I was hmmm well 😳😂 it’s not really a family show. Not quite sure what she thought it was about

Let’s just say he has a bit of a god complex going on, I honestly don’t know how they’ve managed to put up with him for so long. I’m fascinated by the whole set up tbh 😂
It's seems they've gone more debauched than in the boys. That supe who can make herself small with the lad in her room 😂

One episode left of Gen V, another brilliant series. It’s miles better than I thought it would be and just as gory as The Boys!
When Soldier Boy made an appearance! We were snorting. It’s been class
One episode left of Gen V, another brilliant series. It’s miles better than I thought it would be and just as gory as The Boys!
Just watched the last episode, Homelander and Butcher are back! Wooooooo

Last edited:

Back