The Boys - Amazon Prime

So what's going on with Neuman? If Vaught and Stan Edgar were pushing the right wing fear of immigrants angle to achieve their agenda why have Neuman pushing the progressive side? Just a case of backing both horses to be guaranteed a winner?

Also, how would she have been there to do Raynor? Just from tracking the Boys?

cluffy

Striker
Just caught up with this and binged it.
Canny really although a few daft red herrings and not sure about the splodging of folks' heads.
I love Kimiko she's absolutely gorgeous.
Didn't realise Eden Hazard was an actor! :lol:
How come the woman they visit recognised Storefront from the picture in the paper yet no other bugger did for the past decades??
Overall it was fun though even though that English accent was comical - Bill Sykes meets Danny Dyer.

Just caught up with this and binged it.
Canny really although a few daft red herrings and not sure about the splodging of folks' heads.
I love Kimiko she's absolutely gorgeous.
Didn't realise Eden Hazard was an actor! :lol:
How come the woman they visit recognised Storefront from the picture in the paper yet no other bugger did for the past decades??
Overall it was fun though even though that English accent was comical - Bill Sykes meets Danny Dyer.
Great to hear you enjoyed it, it's class and I'm looking forward to the 3rd series. As you can see from my Ava I'm a Homelander / Antony Starr fan, he's just f***ing lush man 😍🤤