The boy who’s skin fell off

bowers2

Striker
Anyone watching this?

f***ing horrific. One of the worst things I’ve seen on TV.
If he comes out as a Sunderland fan this lad has had one shocking life you wouldn’t inflict on anyone.

Poor little fucker.

Anyone watching this?

f***ing horrific. One of the worst things I’ve seen on TV.
If he comes out as a Sunderland fan this lad has had one shocking life you wouldn’t inflict on anyone.

Poor little fucker.
Horrendous mate. Got to admit i turned over when he was crying in his chair to his nana. I couldn't watch the poor bugger go through that.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😪

This is what I don't get on here, I was once told off a bloke that he hadn't worked since his son killed himself and thought, 'What the fuck have you told me that for'.
The last thing on my mind was, 'Was he a Sunderland fan'.

Sometimes I just shake my head, this is one of those moments.

Horrendous mate. Got to admit i turned over when he was crying in his chair to his nana. I couldn't watch the poor bugger go through that.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😪

That was awful. I’m persevering as it brings home a lot of questions and makes you feel humble.
This is what I don't get on here, I was once told off a bloke that he hadn't worked since his son killed himself and thought, 'What the fuck have you told me that for'.
The last thing on my mind was, 'Was he a Sunderland fan'.

Sometimes I just shake my head, this is one of those moments.

I wasn’t arsed it’s a horrible story.

Last edited:
That was awful. I’m persevering as it brings home a lot of questions and makes you feel humble.

I wasn’t arsed it’s a horrible story.

You mentioned if he was a Sunderland fan, it's absolutely horrific in most circumstances.
I just don't get it at all.
Sorry.

One of the most chilling and at the same time amazing documentary. Remember when it was first shown my mam howling in tears and me and one of my brothers just sat traumatised. Not seen anything since that has got me as hard as this one did. Amazing tv, with an inspirational lead and a unique story.

One of the most chilling and at the same time amazing documentary. Remember when it was first shown my mam howling in tears and me and one of my brothers just sat traumatised. Not seen anything since that has got me as hard as this one did. Amazing tv, with an inspirational lead and a unique story.

Very brave.

Back