The BMI chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

safcforever

Striker
How accurate is it?
Just done a check on myself and I'm not a fat knacker like but it's shows me as obese and need to lose 3 and a half stone to be in the healthy bracket :lol: if I lost 3 stone I would look like I was dead

Use callipers for your bodyfat measurements rather than taking notice than BMI. It does not really take into effect your muscle etc.

How accurate is it?
Just done a check on myself and I'm not a fat knacker like but it's shows me as obese and need to lose 3 and a half stone to be in the healthy bracket :lol: if I lost 3 stone I would look like I was dead
Get your bodyfat % measured properly for a more accurate idea. The BMI chart says I am overweight and I am. :lol:

How accurate is it?
Ask Kharzi how to do it, he's a fat shitter according to a few on here (not me like as I'm a nice and tolerant person). Just trying to keep the thread relevant to football and stop it getting moved marra

Parsnip this vile shite
:confused: Wtf

BMI is a good rule of thumb for your average lazy slob who takes his car to pop down the road to the shops, but it's not intended for folk who do a lot of sport and so have a higher than average amount of muscle.
I haven't done any fitness for 2 months due to an injury but I'm not that out of shape

Ask Kharzi how to do it, he's a fat shitter according to a few on here (not me like as I'm a nice and tolerant person). Just trying to keep the thread relevant to football and stop it getting moved marra
Ffs I didn't bloody realise. Sorry mods

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back