The Blacklist

First two series were class but like all American hit shows they dragged it on far too long

Aye. I thought last season was actually good after it drifting for a while.

First two series were class but like all American hit shows they dragged it on far too long
Aye this.

Our lass was into this, and Scandal, and How To Get Away With Murder so I was a casual observer. It seems that these kind of shows start out quite well but after a couple of ‘seasons’ (urgh!) the writers run out of ideas and they just come up with ever more ridiculous plot lines as if it’s a contest to see how outrageous they can make things and still get away with it (see also Lost, Homeland, etc ) hence the jumping of the shark and my loss of interest.

i thought season 2 dipped but season 3 pulled it back

its better than ever now as Spader is rebuilding from nothing...best thing about the entire show is his anecdotes about being somewhere with somebody who inevitably met an untimely end..they are always brilliant

Aye this.

Our lass was into this, and Scandal, and How To Get Away With Murder so I was a casual observer. It seems that these kind of shows start out quite well but after a couple of ‘seasons’ (urgh!) the writers run out of ideas and they just come up with ever more ridiculous plot lines as if it’s a contest to see how outrageous they can make things and still get away with it (see also Lost, Homeland, etc ) hence the jumping of the shark and my loss of interest.

It was better in the old days when every TV character got a back to Nam episode and an evil twin episode

Started watching the last season this week - it’s a bit of a restart
Reddington having to build up his empire again
which has made it a bit more fun again

Liz needs to get some pies down her neck though, she’s far too skinny

Back